Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

TheFallenLord

Journeyman
^^Yeah maybe, LOL, but on the other hand I can tolerate the likes of Akshay, Saif, Ajay Devgn (not counting Himmatwala, of course) most of the time. :?

I only watch sophisticated of bollywood for instance 2 states was good...
but most of the time I watch hollywood movies and tv series.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Angels & demons
I haven't read the book therefore don't know how it is. This is only for the movie. The movie is just terrible & you can easily guess the climax.

quan chi

mortal kombat
The big lebowski
I found the movie irritating. I think it maybe same especially for people who are not from us.

Last edited:
Mission to mars

One of the worst ****tic film made on space.
Bad script, bad direction, below to average acting, Bad dialogues... pathetic movie.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Mission to mars

One of the worst ****tic film made on space.
Bad script, bad direction, below to average acting, Bad dialogues... pathetic movie.

But it makes you think. Score was good at times. And ending makes it unique. I like it very much.

I have seen europa report.

Mission to mars had a great plot but they somehow couldn't put everything properly. The acting was drab, the situation was forced & sometimes meaningless & the direction was pathetic making it a boring cliche movie.
The movie only feels interesting when you are on mars. Rest of the time its irritating with clueless actors saying whatever they want to.
About the thinking part yes I am still thinking why the martians instead of inhabiting earth left for some other planet. Makes no sense towards the end.

quan chi

mortal kombat
The Black Hole
One of the worst movies. The effects are good considering the time it was released. It has some cheesy lines & a boring plot with some bad acting. The story is in between bad & okay. Logic & reality gets lost somewhere. Direction is poor. It can be compared to bollywood flick creature.

I think if vikram bhatt (considering his current films) does a movie on space that may end up like this.

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope

Completely my view

Worst. Its a almost a torture. There is (almost) NO story, bad script, some average acting, average direction, poor dialogues, almost pathetic jokes & irritating c3po. I disliked mass effect & I dislike this one too. 8.7 is too much for this movie. This is so much overhyped movie.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Bang Bang
I think these days anyone can write a script or a story for a film. You don't even need to be in college, graduate or a professional. Any kids who are in school having at least 8 years of experience in reading their syllabus textbook or having basic knowledge can do it. Or those who have just entered the college can write it too for their part time job.

Jab chutiyapa had se guzar jaye to aisi filmein hoti hai. (0% effort in remaking) just copy & paste from knight & day with worst screenplay. There was nothing in this film to direct thus lets not discuss about that. Compared to this **** knight & day looks like a gem.

The best example for misuse of advertisement will be bollywood.

I don't want to say anything more. Lets just put it this way.
I feel ashamed of being an indian when I see these kind of films thats it.

Last edited:

doomgiver

Warframe
I feel ashamed of being an indian when I see these kind of films thats it.

Think about how I feel, when almost every new movie released is like that.
There ARE films that are decent/funny/good/must-watch, but they are rare, like, as rare as a diamond in a pile of bull$hit

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
I think the good old days of bollywood were they used to release good movies every two months are gone!. Even the songs are not so good any more. Come to think of it the last great movie released was 3 Idiots!

quan chi

mortal kombat
KILL/DILL
C****agiri ka ek aur namoona. I suspect anybody having taste in decent movies will even sit to see it completely.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
I think the good old days of bollywood were they used to release good movies every two months are gone!. Even the songs are not so good any more. Come to think of it the last great movie released was 3 Idiots!

for me, there were atleast 3 more great movies since then, namely Paan Singh Tomar, Kahaani, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. ofcourse there were some good movies released between and after these, but can only recall these as the better ones at the moment. i seldom watch movies (bollywood and hollywood), unless i know beforehand (the trailers tell all!) that the upcoming movie is going to be according to my liking. for that same reason, i rarely, if any, ever have a 'recommendation' for this particular thread. :D

Kabhi khushi kabhi gham

Okay storyline blurred by over the top nonsense. Only SRK & his humour were bearable rest all of them were OVERACTING. Out of the whole 3 1/2 hours of the movie 2 hours is spend on chutiagiri. <bad hindi swearing> direction. <bad hindi swearing> editor. <very bad hindi swearing> script, screenplay, dialogues.

Top Bottom