Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Don't watch any bollywood/regional movie which replace good Hollywood movies within 4 days of the release just because it has some Kapoor/Khan/other famous actor.

abhidev

Human Spambot
'Besharam' - 3/10 ...the points only go for the title song and Ranbir Kapoor....rest of the movie is pathetic.

Theodre

In the zone
I hope nobody have mentioned The Master Don't you dare to even look into the review.... I saw that movie the day before the sem exams to relax because of the continious studies!! And we didn't have a single clue to what the hell the movie was all about when my friends asked WHAT WAS IT ABOUT?? :evil: :-x :p

digitfan

Right Off the Assembly Line
Goynar baksho
B*ler cinema. ok first half after that there is nothing to see. There is no head or tail of the story.

abhidev

Human Spambot
'Penthouse North' - 3/10 Start was interesting but then it got boring...even Michael Keaton couldn't save it....

quan chi

mortal kombat
Shudh desi romance
Meaningless movie.Makes no sense. I don't know who is confused more the director while making this movie or the public? Btw please don't show acting audition videos by calling it as a movie.Keep them to yourselves only.

quan chi

mortal kombat
We are the millers
Sorry forgot to add this earlier. Seen it weeks back & its such a crap movie that i could not tolerate it more than 45 mins.
They knew it has nothing to offer that's why added some lap & strip dances. Again IMDB ratings totally suck for this movie.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Satya 2 - seems like a tribute from master to former pupil, the dub step soundtrack and some names (special) is very much inspired from wasseypur. Tangent and Pependiculal were much more natural and fitting with the story lines (actually various story arcs) than "special". Tarantino style foot fetish is taken to ugly exteremes. Camera work is innovative but not perfected so the long shots of the city have disturbing pans, tilts and jerks. Nothing like Satya. RGV seems to be one of those directors who actually get worse with every movie. Fortunatly he claims this is goin to be his last noir gamgster flick.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Oh wait forgot to mention funniest thing about satya 2... The plot is a confused mixture of anonymous and the mumbai underworld. So things like "this is an idea, cannot be killed", obfuscating identities by "wearing masks" pepper the story line. Looks like RGV was heavily influenced by and excited with 4chan.

way2jatin

Journeyman
Don't watch Phata Poster Nikla Hero . Pathetic Movie .. Also not to forget Dabangg 2 .. Salman Khan Fans .. Calm down ..

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Worst movie I have ever seen : Devil (2010). More than 75% of movie is shooted in lift.

Oh my god. Are you serious. This is one of the best horror movies ive seen. So since 75% was shot in lift, it makes it the worst movie ever?.

Top Bottom