Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

R2K

In the Zone
^^
Completely agree about Twilight : Breaking dawn Part 1.
Only thing missing in that movie was a screwed up vampire baby. They brought it too this time and it can't get anymore worse.

dingdong

Banned
22e shrabon review
Bengali and english mixture with lots of cussing and swearing.Credit goes to Srijit Mukherji.Most of these words are not mine but i would have loved to add some more of mine.

1st good things.

1.Anupam roy music is good
2.Amazingly a little credit goes to the director here for holding the interest till the credits roll.
3.Good cinematography too.Parambrata did a good job.

Now here we go.

In one word this movie can be described as
Boka choda director e r baler cinema sala baler direction. sala chutia
director thinks audience is a fool.Yes majority are i know.But its not easy to getaway with it.

The movie says at opening that it is dedicated to all those unsung poets.But when the movie ends i could not establish any connection.
Ok leave that but even most of the poems the film uses are from some well known poets from bengali literature.

The movie should have been a suspense thriller.
Sala bhalo bangla thriller cinemaar name eta akta gaali.
You can easily guess the culprit by looking at the poster of the film only.

Too many profanities were used which was totally not required.
sala boka choda director ki bhabjilo sala bina kono karone dozone dozone joto sob baje baje nordoma chap gaali aar lip lock kiss dile cinema te maturity aasbe aar public wah wah! bolbe. Aeee sala gandu shreejit mukherjee haraaamjada sab public toor motu gaanduu noi!!!SAALA BALER DIRECTOR.

The side Love story was totally a waste and acts as a time consumer.That song by Anupam roy was good but dosent fits much in the story.

Prosenjit Chatterjee the wannabe aamir khan of tollywood acted well but as i have mentioned the script is total waste and very very loose.

Even some scenes were damn stupid.Prabir Roy as mentioned in the film was brilliant and ruthless cop.But amazingly his cleverness just vanishes during solving the case,most of the time you will find Abhijit Pakrashi scratching his head more than Prabir Roy.

There were many other things too cant recollect now.But when the film ends and your mind asks you so many questions which do not have any logical answers you will get mad for watching this ****.
The above statement is valid for a true detective/mystery/thriller movie fans.

Kahaani is much much better.

Hmmmm....aaahhh ...must not get angry....ok ok
Lets consider the director is a noob or idiot and has made this film i will give 7.5/10
otherwise 3/10.

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
3 good points listed at first and then one good word about acting. Then you claimed that the movie made audience think even when the movie ended. I would give a credit to director for this part too.

So, 3+1+1=5/10 should be your rating. Well, I'm none to tell you what you should rate but reading your review it seemed 5/10 would be appropriate for this one.

mitraark

Decrepit
Bodyguard :: 2011 salman khan movie

What a piece of ****. I have not seen worst movie then this..**** action scenes,**** vfx work, **** story.. wasted my money and time on it... Don't even watch when it is broadcasted on any channel. Just a full Time waste. Nothing is worth in it to watch..

Who believe on actual ratings here it is :- 1/10, @ best for salman Khan

edit:: all stars r for "Sh0it"

Here i wrote a blog on how bad it was.

Bullshit …. some last you a lifetime… so GUARD yourself…. or someBODY gonna get-a-hurt real bad.

22e shrabon review
Bengali and english mixture with lots of cussing and swearing.Credit goes to Srijit Mukherji.Most of these words are not mine but i would have loved to add some more of mine.
1st good things.

1.Anupam roy music is good
2.Amazingly a little credit goes to the director here for holding the interest till the credits roll.
3.Good cinematography too.Parambrata did a good job.

Now here we go.

In one word this movie can be described as
Boka choda director e r baler cinema sala baler direction. sala chutia
director thinks audience is a fool.Yes majority are i know.But its not easy to getaway with it.

The movie says at opening that it is dedicated to all those unsung poets.But when the movie ends i could not establish any connection.
Ok leave that but even most of the poems the film uses are from some well known poets from bengali literature.

The movie should have been a suspense thriller.
Sala bhalo bangla thriller cinemaar name eta akta gaali.
You can easily guess the culprit by looking at the poster of the film only.

Too many profanities were used which was totally not required.
sala boka choda director ki bhabjilo sala bina kono karone dozone dozone joto sob baje baje nordoma chap gaali aar lip lock kiss dile cinema te maturity aasbe aar public wah wah! bolbe. Aeee sala gandu shreejit mukherjee haraaamjada sab public toor motu gaanduu noi!!!SAALA BALER DIRECTOR.

The side Love story was totally a waste and acts as a time consumer.That song by Anupam roy was good but dosent fits much in the story.

Prosenjit Chatterjee the wannabe aamir khan of tollywood acted well but as i have mentioned the script is total waste and very very loose.

Even some scenes were damn stupid.Prabir Roy as mentioned in the film was brilliant and ruthless cop.But amazingly his cleverness just vanishes during solving the case,most of the time you will find Abhijit Pakrashi scratching his head more than Prabir Roy.

There were many other things too cant recollect now.But when the film ends and your mind asks you so many questions which do not have any logical answers you will get mad for watching this ****.
The above statement is valid for a true detective/mystery/thriller movie fans.

Kahaani is much much better.

Hmmmm....aaahhh ...must not get angry....ok ok
Lets consider the director is a noob or idiot and has made this film i will give 7.5/10
otherwise 3/10.

Well yes there was quite a alot of profanity in the film but this is actually how people / Police speak among themselves.

I totally agree with your opinion that the Romantic part of the film was completely unnecessary , Raima Sen was obnoxious.

It would be very harsh to say all those words about Prosenjit.

But i would never say you MUST NOT watch this movie. Yes maybe some woudln't like it as much as others , still it was a good movie , and there are FAAAAR FAAAR WORST in Bangla Cinema. Are you so angry because people are praising it too much ?

Must NOT watch movie : Businessman (2012) Telugu Movie.

So much expectations. So much dissapointment :(

dingdong

Banned
still it was a good movie , and there are FAAAAR FAAAR WORST in Bangla Cinema. Are you so angry because people are praising it too much ?
yes you got that right.Its just an ok movie.Why people are praising it so much is beyond my comprehension.
i agree there are too much worse movies in bengali cinema.compared to them it is better.(most of them has prosenjit and mithun.:D)
But gone are those golden eras in bangla cinema where some timeless classic movies were produced. compared to them these kind of movies are still ****.Even comparing them with this movie will be an insult to them.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
What made you watch this movie in the first place?
Unless you are a Priyanka Chopra fan!

I saw it WHEN IT RELEASED in the theater really pissy movie and i was in 7th std that time :lol:
Never seen such a bad movie in bollywood.Dumb Bollywood downfall from 2010 :lol: from when Bollywood releases only 1-2 good movies a year.
Before bollywood would have at least 4-5 good movies a year

ajayritik

Technomancer
Add "Whats you raashi?" to the list.....
Most Horrible movie I ever saw......

Coincidence both the movies have the same star cast. Since the movie you mentioned above is directed by Ashutosh Gowariker wanted to give it a try. But good thing I didn't do.

manak

Right off the assembly line
The Dirty Picture starring Vidya Balan made me cringe :eeek:. The dialogues made no sense at all. And the hype and hoopla this movie generated on award shows, talk-shows, newspapers seemed baseless. I would recommned that you don't watch it unless you are a major Vidya Balan fan which co-incidentally and ironically I am. :-D :-D :-D

Top Bottom