Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Spy Kids 4 all the time in the world 2.5/10 -its a piece of **** movie..its like time stops just like in the movie..worse movie i have seen this year...this one is going to the razzies

ssb1551

Technomancer
:offtopic:..I think we should have a thread where we can post which movies we watched & don't have to recommend it for watching or not watching!!
I say this 'cause yesterday I watched Ironclad and its definitely not a MUST watch(as the other thread) & also not a must NOT watch but still watchable for the fans of this kinda genre!!

What say mods??

clmlbx

Technomancer
Bodyguard :: 2011 salman khan movie

What a piece of ****. I have not seen worst movie then this..**** action scenes,**** vfx work, **** story.. wasted my money and time on it... Don't even watch when it is broadcasted on any channel. Just a full Time waste. Nothing is worth in it to watch..

Who believe on actual ratings here it is :- 1/10, @ best for salman Khan

edit:: all stars r for "Sh0it"

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Gozu (2003)
sick & nonsense movie..dont know how it is good in imdb...only few comedy scenes r good...
not recommended....
those who already saw this movie must know why its must not watch

clmlbx

Technomancer
Spy Kids 4 :: All time in world

I know You all will say Why did you watched it when Rating is just 3. But I have watched previous installments while growing so wanted to watch it . first installment was good other two were just ok ut at least watchable. But this . No Way! watchable . Who Can watch this? Only kids below 8 can watch this. above that will also have same reaction.

I had no expectation from movie rated 3 but I at least expected it to be watchable but I was wrong.

crazylamhe

Broken In
For the Khan fans, detest watching their latest movies released :
Dhobighat(Aamir) :even the art lovers had a tough time with it.
Bodyguard(Sallu) : Crap !
Ra.One(SRK) :Xpectations do hurt, so did of lakhs of Indians . . . But I guess it's better than the other two ! Still, if u have the popcorn ready, feel free to pass this one also . . .

$$Lionking$$

In the zone
SHAADI SE PEHLE - Steer clear.

Was going to bhopal from indore in MP tourism bus - saw it in bus.
7 days after i returned in the same bus and guess what!! :( That was about 5 years back but the pain is still fresh! :(

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
127 hours.(I found it kinda boring)
Scantum(Again boring)
Battle of los angles(Lets play COD or CS instead)
Skyline..Yuck
Zookeeper
Ra.One= -5/10
And yes,BODYGAURD
Sucker Punch
My opinion(You'll may have liked it,But not me)

dingdong

Banned
22 e shrabon
Please do not watch this.Except for few scenes rest is worst.I dont know why people praised it.If i write a review in the language(No literal meaning) of this film then perhaps the post will not be allowed here.

dingdong

Banned
I would like to hear your reason for not liking this movie. And I'm serious.

You want a complete review or just outlines.Trust me i am completely charged up to give a review of this movie using the same profanities used in the movie.Trust me their usage in my review will have better meaning and will be completely appropriate.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Go ahead. Write as you feel.

BUT, enclose it in a spoiler tag and put a warning about profanity. So that normal users be aware about the content.

Top Bottom