Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

D

Deleted member 26636

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button..

IDK, maybe I am too dumb or too idiotic to understand the movie in depth but this movie just bored the ****ing hell out of me. It's so long... I started FFing it after an hour. I know this movie is very hyped and even the forum members were giving it high ratings... but for me, this is a slow, boring and an over-hyped movie.

you'll love it after you cross 20.:wink:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button..

IDK, maybe I am too dumb or too idiotic to understand the movie in depth but this movie just bored the ****ing hell out of me. It's so long... I started FFing it after an hour. I know this movie is very hyped and even the forum members were giving it high ratings... but for me, this is a slow, boring and an over-hyped movie.

Well on the same page, the assassination of jesse james.

*blogs.pcworld.com/phoneconnection/archives/shocked.bmp

WoW!!! Two of the best films out there!

OP
red_devil

red_devil

Back!
^ its only my guess and don't take it personally :

you should probably stick to watching bollywood movies or the hollywood ones which only involve some kinda love story or a some soft action types...such kinds of different movies are not for you [going by above 2 posts of yours]

ajaybc

Youngling
^ its only my guess and don't take it personally :

you should probably stick to watching bollywood movies or the hollywood ones which only involve some kinda love story or a some soft action types...such kinds of different movies are not for you [going by above 2 posts of yours]

OK Thanks for your suggestion.:evil:

ajayritik

Technomancer
Anybody watched Aparichit!! If not Ewww don't watch it!!
I watched the movie. It's not really that bad. Maybe if you are not much into Regional movies you may not like it. This movie is dubbed version of Tamil Anniyan which was again dubbed in Telugu as Aparachitudu.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
I watched the movie. It's not really that bad. Maybe if you are not much into Regional movies you may not like it. This movie is dubbed version of Tamil Anniyan which was again dubbed in Telugu as Aparachitudu.

You are right, I am not into regional movies much... but the scenes they show in that movie for giving punishments of hell is WTF!!

iPiyush

Right off the assembly line
Buddha Mar Gaya
Gangajal
Mehbooba
Superstar
Saawarya
Aloo Chaat
Jai Veeru
Coffee House
Chandni Chowk to China
Just Married
Love Story 2050
Dil Se : I just couldnt understand it. I got headaches after seeing it.
and many more.........

Top Bottom