Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Pretty in Pink 5/10
This movie is exact similar with Carrie except one thing here the gal is not capable of doing supernatural things and everyone stays alive at the end.

Room 6 :-x/10

Bakwas!!!
Don't watch it, u r not missing anything.

//Tough luck for me, even the last post was of me.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Dev.D. I can't believe I fell for watching this movie. Absolutely rubbish. Heck it even surpassed the boring-ness of the original Devdas. Don't seem to understand what was the hype about this movie & rave ratings it got. I'm completely disappointed in Anurag Kashyap, a person who delivered a knockout film like Black Friday. :-(

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Dev.D. I can't believe I fell for watching this movie. Absolutely rubbish. Heck it even surpassed the boring-ness of the original Devdas. Don't seem to understand what was the hype about this movie & rave ratings it got. I'm completely disappointed in Anurag Kashyap, a person who delivered a knockout film like Black Friday. :-(
Just be honest and be very blunt; tell me what was ur expectation from this movie? Did u have any particular mindset b4 watching this flick?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I was neutral & was in a good mood before watching it. Post the movie, I was wondering where the hell was I? Was I in some alternate universe?

I can't remember how I survived Shahrukh's torture in Devdas, but this movie just took it one notch above it. I didn't have any expectations, to be honest. I watched it merely because it was an Anurag Kashyap film & had received an overdosed rating. It was like a "surprise me" kind of flick(before watching it). Sadly, I don't even want to look back as to what it was all about.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button..

IDK, maybe I am too dumb or too idiotic to understand the movie in depth but this movie just bored the ****ing hell out of me. It's so long... I started FFing it after an hour. I know this movie is very hyped and even the forum members were giving it high ratings... but for me, this is a slow, boring and an over-hyped movie.

D

Deleted member 26636

IDK, maybe I am too dumb or too idiotic to understand the movie in depth but this movie just bored the ****ing hell out of me. It's so long... I started FFing it after an hour. I know this movie is very hyped and even the forum members were giving it high ratings... but for me, this is a slow, boring and an over-hyped movie.

you'll love it after you cross 20.:wink:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!

Well on the same page, the assassination of jesse james.

*blogs.pcworld.com/phoneconnection/archives/shocked.bmp

WoW!!! Two of the best films out there!

Top Bottom