Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

ajayritik

Technomancer
HOw abt a short review on it.
I've two telugu room-mate, they are going ga-ga over it.
Too be honest I'm not great at giving reviews. Also I had given the disclaimer earlier stating someone who watches lot of Telugu movies may like it because I know some of my friends who liked it a lot. Since I don't watch Telugu movies a lot and also I don't like gory movies. Except for few special effects I don't see anything much in the movie. Its good in parts but overall not that good!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I tried to like it but there was just no point in watching the movie. By the end of the movie, I was just baffled at what was the whole point behind making such a stupid movie. And Penelope Cruz had to win an Oscar for her performance in this movie? Sheez!

chicha

High without substance...
i am sure its mentioned here before but its worth warning again, 10,000 BC and latest addition is The punisher the war zone. this is movie is wtf from the credits, you can see better acting in ultra low budget p0rn movies.

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
^^^ Then you guys have not seen "Wind Chill" - super WTF movie in every scene :-x . I like horror, supernatural genre and hence fell for this one...a decision I will regret for some time....

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Pretty in Pink 5/10
This movie is exact similar with Carrie except one thing here the gal is not capable of doing supernatural things and everyone stays alive at the end.

Room 6 :-x/10

Bakwas!!!
Don't watch it, u r not missing anything.

//Tough luck for me, even the last post was of me.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Dev.D. I can't believe I fell for watching this movie. Absolutely rubbish. Heck it even surpassed the boring-ness of the original Devdas. Don't seem to understand what was the hype about this movie & rave ratings it got. I'm completely disappointed in Anurag Kashyap, a person who delivered a knockout film like Black Friday. :-(

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Dev.D. I can't believe I fell for watching this movie. Absolutely rubbish. Heck it even surpassed the boring-ness of the original Devdas. Don't seem to understand what was the hype about this movie & rave ratings it got. I'm completely disappointed in Anurag Kashyap, a person who delivered a knockout film like Black Friday. :-(
Just be honest and be very blunt; tell me what was ur expectation from this movie? Did u have any particular mindset b4 watching this flick?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I was neutral & was in a good mood before watching it. Post the movie, I was wondering where the hell was I? Was I in some alternate universe?

I can't remember how I survived Shahrukh's torture in Devdas, but this movie just took it one notch above it. I didn't have any expectations, to be honest. I watched it merely because it was an Anurag Kashyap film & had received an overdosed rating. It was like a "surprise me" kind of flick(before watching it). Sadly, I don't even want to look back as to what it was all about.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button..

IDK, maybe I am too dumb or too idiotic to understand the movie in depth but this movie just bored the ****ing hell out of me. It's so long... I started FFing it after an hour. I know this movie is very hyped and even the forum members were giving it high ratings... but for me, this is a slow, boring and an over-hyped movie.

Top Bottom