Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
^Its inspired by the movie "John Tucker must die"...which was kinda OK

havent seen a good bollywood film of hollywood remake.There was another flop movie,dont remember it s name it was a remake of some hollywood movie.Its about a school called South harmon institute of tech or simply S.H.I.T...

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
RACE 2- HELL NO!!
Somehow my friend thought this is a good movie to spend the weekend with...holy crap was this movie stupid...trying to look cool most of the time...

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
The Attacks of 26/11

Really expected a lot but bad movie. Some shooting scenes are in slow motion and they look funny. There are no details about how those terrorists at Taj were caught. Nana patekar is speaking like Atal Bihari Vajpayee (no offence to any of them) A movie on such sensitive movie should have been 10 times better

Inceptionist

Journeyman
The Attacks of 26/11

Really expected a lot but bad movie. Some shooting scenes are in slow motion and they look funny. There are no details about how those terrorists at Taj were caught. Nana patekar is speaking like Atal Bihari Vajpayee (no offence to any of them) A movie on such sensitive movie should have been 10 times better

You are expecting sensitivity from a guy who used his friendship with the CM to visit the attacked places on the very next day?
And who also claimed that he would not make a movie about it?

Ram Gopal Varma's Taj hotel tour was indeed for 26/ 11 movie : West, News - India Today

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
You are expecting sensitivity from a guy who used his friendship with the CM to visit the attacked places on the very next day?
And who also claimed that he would not make a movie about it?

Ram Gopal Varma's Taj hotel tour was indeed for 26/ 11 movie : West, News - India Today
ahem..yeah true...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Aatma

Do not, I repeat, do not at any condition watch this movie. Not even free, not even a glance at its poster. Its evil, its a sadistic method that the director took to make us suffer and laugh at our condition. I think I'll have nightmares of this movie. Eeeekkk....I just got scared remembering that I endured it for 2 hours.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Aatma

Do not, I repeat, do not at any condition watch this movie. Not even free, not even a glance at its poster. Its evil, its a sadistic method that the director took to make us suffer and laugh at our condition. I think I'll have nightmares of this movie. Eeeekkk....I just got scared remembering that I endured it for 2 hours.

Can you please share some of your thoughts? I think that would relax you a bit.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@rhitwick: who was the Aatma?Bipasha or u for 2hrs :lol:
You know at intermission the movie gave enough hint that within next 15-20 minutes its gonna end. And then it did not and took another 1hr! I was this close to die of boredom and stupidity.

I'm glad I've not become Aatma :D

Top Bottom