Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Ragini MMS has got mixed reviews, some says good, some bad. But the movie has become hit I guess, the makers decided to come up with a sequel.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Drive Angry - Not sure what I was thinking. I should have watched the trailer before watching this piece of **** film.

The Tunnel - Boring as hell. Not sure what the hype was, but people comparing it to REC & Cloverfield, both of these movies are WAY better than The Tunnel. I had almost switched it off 20 minutes in, but decided to complete it later on, only to be disappointed.

R2K

In the Zone
Jhootha Hi Sahi (2010)
This movie is nothing but a stinking piece of sh!t..Also there was that bald freak from MTV roadies in this movie....
Plus i don't understand why the hell is bollywood ppl shooting their crappy movies in foreign locations like US and london.............i mean the quality of the crap won't really differ even if they are made here in India?:D.....
Actually does these kinda brain numbing bollywood movies actually make any money in the box office( I am not from any hindi speaking state FYI)

Last edited:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
STANLEY ka DABBA - 6/10

Somebody might like this movie..has got a gud msg...but its really like a DABBA documentary......

TZP was far far better than this !!

Tees Maar Khan is the most ridiculous movie i've ever seen in my lifetime! crap! Piece of ****!

first 15 mins of it made me realized CC2C was far more better movie than TMK..

TMK is worst movie ever made in UNIVERSE !!

R2K

In the Zone
^^
And i have no idea abt how Tees mar khan became a hit!!!......
huh..who are real retarded ppl - the makers or the viewers

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^You have to understand the new meaning of a hit film. If that movie does decent to good business on 1 weekend, the movie is termed as a hit.

R2K

In the Zone
Prom night(2008)
Actually this movie should be renamed as prom night inside massive plot holes

How Do You Know (2010) - IMDb - (2/10)
Watched it just because it had paul rudd in it ...But not only him but the whole star cast were completely wasted.
It was a total suckfest to say the least..

R2K

In the Zone
^^
i have read somewhere that even the director didn't like the movie and was reluctant when asked to work for it:D
But cabin fever 1 was good

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Bad Biology (2008)
This is a no-subject laughing movie..dont deserve a rating
if u want to laugh until tears come out then this movie is a must watch otherwise
must-not
this movie is highly 18+

abhidev

Human Spambot
Bad Biology (2008)
This is a no-subject laughing movie..dont deserve a rating
if u want to laugh until tears come out then this movie is a must watch otherwise
must-not
this movie is highly 18+

what were u laughing at.....:grin:

Top Bottom