MTNL Triband Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
no restrictions watsoever... if they imposed restrictions for each day, then MTNL wudnt have mentioned seperate rates for MBs if u go overboard.

anispace

dattebayo
download the mtnl triband user`s guide below and follow the instructions>>

*delhi.mtnl.net.in/services/Broadband_Services_UserGuide_V3.0.pdf

OP
Deep

Deep

Version 2.0
Its pretty safe...its very easy to know what site you surf coz everything gets passed through their servers but in case of making payment online...it will be safe since its made in secure mode i.e. via HTTPS...so everything goes encrypted :)

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
Plan1399 is expensive .. thats it
MTNL givin chance to AirTel to get more customers :evil:

or I should say doing negative advertising to throw away its customers. :evil:

LegendKiller

In the zone
very very good,for daily download buff like me...the nu plan simply rocks...with 1gb limit and night un-limited...its great!

blackleopard92

In the zone
I want to get some things straight.

1: Do you actually sleep after 0000 hrs and wake before 0800 hrs?Isn't there some way of automating the process?

2.Do they consider upload as data-to-be billed?

3.I have found that lag on MTNL is too much for Broadband.Specially for FPS?
Is it a genreal trend?

4.What is that small box (labled ADLS inline filter) function?I operate it without any problems, although there is a lot of interference if you use phone simultaneously.

Also you can change your plans.Just send a written application to local snachar Hut for change of plan.

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
I have read all your comments and everthing is mostly clear expet few things.
1;Whats the difference between TriB and ADSL .
2;What do the mean by switch off connection before 0800hrs ( inst it always on?)(will disableing the connection from XP work ?)

Also as a request from my side cud u pile up a list of cons for the triB 199 plan ( the one with 400 MB d/l) . My parents wont agree to take the 590_NU plan so easily so ill have to convince them hard that it atually dosent work out cost effective.(please!)

Oh and i also confirmed.. the number is attached to phone lines.I cant use my frnds account (even if i knw his username and pass) on my telephone line.

offtopic : Make a MTNL querries post like the one for data one ...

Last edited:

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
I have shifted to hyderabad from mumbai. I took dataone RS.900 pm 24 hour unlimited 256kbps. The speed beats MTNL triband for sure and customer support people seem to help. It took only 2 days to get it installed that too in a festival time. BSNL to MTNL lag doesnt seem toe xist becuase i am able to play with Triband user friends in delhi and mumbai.

I wanted to say that Dataone > Triband in speeds and uptime. Triband is not good in napean sea road, bullabhaidesai road.

rohus24

Broken In
hiya maverick
firstly trib is da name of one of da pans its offering
secondly u wont be charged btween 12 to 8
and if u use net beyond 8 den it will be detucted frm ur 1 gb day limit
yes disabling will do da work

nextly the plan depends on how u want,if ur a mass downloader den opt for a 590 plan,if ur a moderate downloader and are mostly restricted 2 chatting etc den opt for the 199 plan

and ya earlier it was possible 2 connect 2 da net if u took ur modem 2 ur friends line and used ur username pass.
however now they have intro a new feature called port binding.this means dat ur line is binded with the username and hence cant be done

lastly adsl is da tech mtnl is using 2 provide da net conn

enjoy

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
hii all i am have booked the laptop the problem has now i have one destok and the laptop which will be cming so i will be having to 2 computer i need net in both the pcs i am nt having anyy modem as i will be buying so anyy trick to with one connection

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
ax3 said:
& how r v charged ???

mean service tax & other stuff ... anybody has any idea ...

If you take Night Unlimited 590 plan it finally cost you Rs911/- all inclusive (if you use Up to 1GB in day time in 30 days)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom