MTNL (Mumbai) introduces MTNL FUNDAY - Download Speed of 2 Mbps on every Sunday

Rockstar11

Technomancer
MTNL (Mumbai) today launched “MTNL FUNDAY” for its Triband, Broadband customers. With its new offer MTNL will make Sunday, a Funday by offering download speeds of 2 Mbps, without and additional charges, on every Sunday to its customers who are on unlimited plans.

Furthermore, MTNL is doubling the upload speed from 256 kbps to 512 kbps without any charges for a period of 3 months.

MTNL (Mumbai) introduces MTNL FUNDAY - Download Speed of 2 Mbps on every Sunday

pauldmps

Banned
^^ Tough competition, isn't it ?

I hope that the speed remains 2Mbps when everyone starts downloading simultaneously.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
bsnl already upgraded all the users on 256 to 512kbps plan.

but this funday offer is really good :D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Furthermore, MTNL is doubling the upload speed from 256 kbps to 512 kbps without any charges for a period of 3 months.

Usefull for many people.
MTNL (Mumbai) today launched “MTNL FUNDAY” for its Triband, Broadband customers. With its new offer MTNL will make Sunday, a Funday by offering download speeds of 2 Mbps, without and additional charges, on every Sunday to its customers who are on unlimited plans.

We want this through out India!!!

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
@Faun: I tasted 2mbps and it was fun but then my bill went crazy!!!! (my life's biggest mistake on BSNL's 500 plan, paid INR 29K). Anyway that's different thing.

iinfi

mekalodu
@Faun: I tasted 2mbps and it was fun but then my bill went crazy!!!! (my life's biggest mistake on BSNL's 500 plan, paid INR 29K). Anyway that's different thing.

every service provider IMO gives a customer a credit limit for each month .. which normally for home users is not more than 5-6k INR ...
that means if ur bill for any month is more than that .. u can fight with them for not informing u about the excess usage ... not sure how BSNL works ... when my friend got a bill for 15k with calls made to international numbers (unknown to him) ... he showed vodafone his middle finger ... they kept their mouth shut when he told them he will sue them .... his credit limit on the bill was 2200 INR

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Were you downloading the Internet :lol:

I am asking for 2mbps unlimited.

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
MTNL
DSL_Unlimited_395
320Kbps Unlimited
Rs. 395/-

Download Speed of 2 Mbps on every Sunday..

BSNL user
i have changed my plan Home 750UL to 625 Combo UL.

Facilities Amount Rs. 171
Service Tax. Edu. Cess Rs. 107

256 Kbps speed Home 625 Combo + 171 + 107 =Rs. 903/- :(

Last edited:

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I will share my bill with you guys once I reach home. It was my mistake so I paid up. My colleagues told me that not paying the bill might pose problems when I apply for home lone etc. as background is checked that time. Sounds foolish but I believe you reap what you sow.

Edit: Posting that bill now. I think I gave original bill when I applied for revision of the bill (discount) which was rejected, so I kept a notorized/attested copy with me.

*img402.imageshack.us/img402/2145/scan0002uc.jpg

Last edited:

noob

Cyborg Agent
Nice :)

You should know that BSNL 500 plan has limit of 1.5/2 GB :)

Top Bottom