MTNL (Mumbai) introduces MTNL FUNDAY - Download Speed of 2 Mbps on every Sunday

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^Dynamic IP keeps on changing....most of the ISP use dynamic IPs for their clients..& to get Static IP u have to pay xtra....

it keeps on changing on each login session...

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I don't have any problem with that service at all as long as it doesn't bothers me for downloading anything from internet.

tkin

Back to school!!
Well I actually force seed many torrents which I like and if they are going to die so that they are alive.

Whats that and whats the benefit of it???

I can't help it.
Some torrent sites(private) keeps track of users IP and bans id seed ratio is low, with dynamic ip that issue is gone.

sankaranand

Broken In
airtel has upgraded all of us to 2mpbs speed unlimited for 899 per month.. but after 10gb limit(fair usage policy) it will reduce to 256kbps :(

tkin

Back to school!!
I download 120GB every month with BSNL FN500 plan(no longer available to new customers), this is currently the best plan in India in terms of download speeds(no FUP), pings(EVDO have even more horrible pings) are bad though, need to improve.

gameranand

Living to Play
tkin said:
I download 120GB every month with BSNL FN500 plan(no longer available to new customers), this is currently the best plan in India in terms of download speeds(no FUP), pings(EVDO have even more horrible pings) are bad though, need to improve.
Well my data usage goes above 300gb in one month and Ping rates are also quite good for me.

Top Bottom