Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

jal_desai

In the zone
mumbai meri jaan... 9/10

dialogues are awesome... especially tht of Paresh Rawal.... 'roneka allowed nahi hai...agar rona aaye to ____ karneka'.... 'yeh sab art film jaisa hai..black & white.. tu sirf picture dekh... acting nahi karne ka..'

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
RUN LOLA RUN- 8.5 / 10 : Awesome film about alternate reality!! Same run is shown multiple times, and consequence being different each time. If you liked film such as The Butterfly Effect or Donnie Darko, you'll surely love this one!!!

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Haute Tension - Again too bloody. But loved the ending and soundtrack. Without the ending, it could have been an average movie.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^lolz...the truck driver was terrifying and tracks were awesome. Same guy did the background score in Inside.
*****SPOILERS*****
It was all from the perspective of an unreliable narrator. Its not confirmed how she killed them all. The clue is in the beginning where the line appears "is the camera ready" or something like that.
*****SPOILERS END*****

RUN LOLA RUN- 8.5 / 10 : Awesome film about alternate reality!! Same run is shown multiple times, and consequence being different each time. If you liked film such as The Butterfly Effect or Donnie Darko, you'll surely love this one!!!
lolz..alternate reality ?

If am not wrong, you never enjoyed David Lynch movie albeit you enjoyed Donnie Darko...lolz

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
@t159 : i have not seen any lynch movie . they are next on my list. Suggest some good one. I am getting ERASERHEAD as of now. Lemme see it.

As for donnie darko, I enjoyed Butterfly effect more than it. DD was lolzz....

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@t159 : i have not seen any lynch movie . they are next on my list. Suggest some good one. I am getting ERASERHEAD as of now. Lemme see it.

As for donnie darko, I enjoyed Butterfly effect more than it. DD was lolzz....

David Lynch movies are kinda either you love it or you hate it more than anything.

My first bet is to introduce yourself with Mulholland Dr. and then The Elephant Man (there is this one cool music Adagio for Strings by Samuel Barber)

Eraserhead will be a direct brainfcuk. Don't watch it till you get used to his world.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
1920 - Direct rip off of The Exorcism of Emily Rose. Slow paced but still manages to scare. Preferably watch the original one which is scray like crazy.

tkin

Back to school!!
English : 1. What a girl wants (2003)
2. Darkwater
Darkwater is a really good film, still makes me remember the time when I watched it first, I was alone in home and it sent chills down my spine, just like The Grudge 2, anyone seen this?

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
The films that got no Oscar Nomination in '07 , but were really really deserving(and maybe winning)

GONE BABY GONE - A really good thriller/drama movie about a kidnapped girl , and the moral dilemma following it.

ZODIAC- In the current generation, David Fincher(Se7en, Fight Club) is one of my fav. director. This is yet another masterpiece that is based on the actual Zodiac killer that was popular in 70s. This was one powerful film, very well directed!!!!My fav film of 07!!

ASSASSINATION OF JESSE JAMES - Another awesome film, title is self explaining !

Bucket list too, maybe???

Last edited:
Top Bottom