Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
Aamir and Khuda Ke Liye.
Aamir is the indian point of view, the latter is the pakistani's point of view. My respect for the pakistani's has really gone much higher (not that i don't like em, they are one of the best musicians IMO :p ). hard hitting awesome movies. DONT MISS IT. Kung FU panda can wait

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
if you like these kinda movies then watch Naked Lunch it's so twisted & unique you need to watch it 2 or 3 times to know what the hell happen in the movie.
yeah added to the list, already a long list to watch over 100 movies

seen a well no. of twisted movies

ajaybc

Youngling
Kung fu panda & dashavataram

yeah dashavatharam was good.It is a legend considering the standard of Indian movies especially Tamil.Mallika Sherawat went a little over the top in that movie.A little more cleavage and the movie would be rated Adults only.The first 20mins which shows the 12th century I think is the best 20mins in any Indian movie till date.
Graphics were only above average by hollywood standards but were top knotch by Tamil standards.I cudnt believe my eyes wen I saw that our desi animators has made even a Tsunami scene in the movie.
Kamal Hassan once again proved that he is the best actor in India.Makeups are brilliant.
Kamal Hassan comes as:
1.12th century Vishnu devotee.
2.Scientist
3.Rogue CIA agent.(reminds of Terminator)
4.George W Bush
5.An Indian police officer
6.95 year old granny
7.Environmental activist
8.7+ feet tall muslim guy
9.Punjabi Singer.
10.A japanese kung fu master.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Spirited Away - awesome anime, its better than any Disney sh!t, a lot better. A must watch for everyone.

B

bangalorewalla

how is the movie the tin drum?
its a german movie, i heard its nice.

prasad_den

Padawan
Vantage point - One event in six or seven different perspectives, each adding a little more info than the previous so that in the end you get the final picture of what exactly happened.. A good watch..!

Who

Guess Who's Back
Spirited Away - awesome anime, its better than any Disney sh!t, a lot better. A must watch for everyone.

What an awesome movie, i just watched it today & i really don't have any words to describe it , once you start the movie you are lost for those 2 hours , i am just happy that i spent my 2 hours on something awesome as this.

Top Bottom