LOR series
Matrix 1
Green Mile
Guardian

Will have to refresh my memory & will update it

Gosh Its good to see some nice fellas like me

faraaz

Evil Genius
Lucky Number Slevin...I dunno if this comes under Action, Drama or Suspense..but its got a bit of all I guess and a frickin' AMAZING ending! Check it out for a fun evening...

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
well, my list includes..
Forest gump - Life of a ordinary man
Pearl Harbour - tragic story of pearl harbour and it's revenge
The Terminal - story of Viktor Navorski(tom hanks), a man without a country - stranded at the New York airport.
green mile - u gotta see this!
Saving Private Ryan - the most realistic version of "invasion of Normandy" at the Omaha Beach - Warning: this is very close to the real thing, not for light hearted.
The day after tomorrow: our true tomorrow(unfortunately)
Cast Away - this is my favorite! about a FedEx employee who is stranded on a deserted island with no hope of seeing his fiancee after his plane goes down over the South Pacific.
Munich - Very accurate presentation of the Munich massacre that occurred during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, West Germany, when members of the Israeli Olympic team were taken hostage by the Palestinian Arab militant group Black September, a group with ties to Yasser Arafat’s Fatah organization. warning: not for light hearted!!

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
Saw Transporters 2 yesterday-great action movie but lacks story and quality dialogues
Rating-3/5

Also,Apocalypto-fabulous direction and acting drags a bit coz the runtime is over 140mins
Rating-4/5

als2

Journeyman
neogopu said:
watched

number 23......i thought Jim Carrey was a comedian.....good one

watch ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF A SPOTLESS MIND of Jim Carrey which proves he is more than a comedy actor

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Just came back from watching Harry Potter and The Order Of Phoenix
I'll give it 2.5 Stars.

If you never read Harry Potter books then this film is not for you. The story is quite disjoined and too fast to get(unless you read it before). The built to climax was good, but what could've been the best climax in the series was made into an boring drag.
The sets and special effect ,as usual, quite good and do justice to book. Acting by all actors was quite good. Luna Lovegood looked very cute and beautiful.(though she isn't meant to be but I ain't complaining :)) )Emma Watson as Hermonie was once again stunning(She isn't meant to be like that either).Specially Professor Umbridge steals the show with her brilliant performance.
If you're an HP fan , you'll surely want to watch the story unfold in silver screen . But it may disappoint you because of the pace like it did to me.And if you never read book, you can very well save your money.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Guys..Please suggest some good movies <2000..like godfather,shawshank redemption,police academy etc . I've almost watched every good movie in 2006 and 2007.

faraaz

Evil Genius
I'm going to make an arbitrary list of movies that come to mind for <2000:

Scarface
Crimson Tide
Invincible (dunno if its pre-2000 but this is a mind blowing, well made movie...stars Mark Wahlberg, and its just great!!)
Smokin Aces

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
The Usual Suspects-Story a bit sloppy in the beginning and a predictable end
Rating-3.5/5

Cheaper By The Dozen-Good overall acting,tea-time movie
Rating-3/5

Meet The Fockers-Good Dialogues and acting
Rating-3.5/5

abhi_shake

Broken In
Don't know if somebody's mentioned it before

Movie - SAW 1,2,3
Language - English
Genre - Horror, thriller, lots of blood n gore

best movie ever!!.... the first movie's ending will blow you away!!!

It was made with such a low budget that it was shot in one single building and was completed in 24 days!!!!

the movies are awesome.. MUST WATCH!!

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^i mentioned them.....too good movies. ekdum paisa vasool :)

And did anyone watch these:
*Shooter
*Last King of Scotland
*also, Yun Hota to Kya Hota?

hard_rock

Salieri Family
I liked Shooter for Wahlberg and Sniping Scenes.. Story dint appeal to me.
88 Minutes- A good movie by Al-Pacino which keeps you entertained every single minute of it.
The shawshank redemption - I must thank you guyz for recommending this. Otherwise I'd have missed a great movie.
The wicker man - by Nicholas Cage, quite a different story..

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
freaking scary ?? how faraaz ? there was no horror part in it..infact it was reality abt Idi Amin..I liked the movie ......

friend_foru2121

Right off the assembly line
guys go for this one too:

NAME-EIGHT BELOW
it's story abt the dogs in antarctica,i loved the movie,damm good family movie.

ALSO CARS is a class direction.

ME 2 a grt fan of Tom Hanks nd Nicolas Cage.I watch every movie of these actors.

Top Bottom