Horror:

The Ring I & II
The Grudge I
Jeepers Creepers I & II
Wrong Turn
The Hills Have Eyes
Hostel

Other:

Posiden (Similar to Titanic but a must see movie)
Cornair
Oceans 11, 12 and 13

a_medico said:
Remember the ghost with black clothes and white sport shoes (i think power)? Can't recall the movie but maybe Darvaza. I mean come on. How could a ghost wearing white sport shoes supposed to be scary?
lol. :D

clmlbx

Technomancer
Die Hard 1
Die Hard 2
Die Hard 3
Die Hard 4

Really Good SERIES And Die Hard 4 Is Just Superb

Today Watched It ( Die Hard 4 ) In Cinema .

Last edited:

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
just watched 1.Borat:Cultural Learnings of America

really cool movie but lacks the finishing touch(rating-3/5)

2.Mr. and Mrs. Smith
good story but i thought both brad and angelina didn't give their best
(Rating-3/5)

3.The Girl Next Door
great teen movie with glamourous actually sexy looking actress
(Rating-4/5)

4.Scoop
Scarlett Johannsson Movie need i say much.actually it's a good time-pass movie(wish she could be my time-pass:D)
(Rating-2.5/5)

Recommended Movies
1.American Pie Series(Best are 1 and 3)
2.The Pursuit Of Happyness

faraaz

Evil Genius
Do NOT watch Amercian Pie Naked Mile (part 5)...that is just a piece of crap.

Pursuit of Happyness pwns all other drama movies out there. But do not watch unless you dont mind being seriously depressed for the whole while you watch the movie.

rocket357

Security freak
faraaz said:
<chintss> how do i configure ftp http and telnet in RH 8.0
<tictac> chintss: rtfm
<chintss> tictac : rtfm: command not found

Just as a side note, this signature owns every other signature I've seen yet...this is classic!

xbonez

NP : Crysis
saw harry potter and the order of the pheonix today. its quite gud but obviously doesn't do justice to the book. emma watson as always looks stunning. even luna lovegood is very cute.
the movie is worth seeing but don'y expect anything close to the book. maybe they should have extended the movie by about 20-30min more. it would have been much better.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Harry Potter and OTP.

Just watched this early morning. (Torrent Zindabad :D)
Story is nowhere close to Novels. But atleast its understandable to those who only watch movies and never readed any novel (there are some I know.).
Anyone noticed that OTP Photograph scene is in movie (in which sirius shows the Pic of old Order to harry just before he leaves to hogwarts in ogwart Express.). It means that Pic has some importence in 7th books plot.

clmlbx

Technomancer
@ Faraaz

Watched Shooter Few Days Ago . Ok Movie

Just Watched This :-

Number 23

Good Thriller

Watching Time After 10-11 Pm . Alone And With Full Light Closed .

Very Good Experience

Liggy

Is actually a real word..
faraaz@techtronic: How's Shooter?? If its good I'll "get" it...
if you read other post in this thread you will see that if u like bourne identity/supremecy you will love shooter.

saw Big Nothing yesterday, hilariously funny, everything that could go wrong, goes wrong.:cool:

goobimama

 Macboy
Is it better than the fourth one? I'm debating on whether to go for the show tomorrow....not a Biiiiig harry potter fan.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Harry Potter & the order of phoenix. As harry is growing up, the movie series is getting more action packed. The climax scene is just awesome, best ever in HP Series. The last best was the fight with snake in Chambers of secret.

Since I don't read the novel & just watch the movie, I think I did not missed much.

Oh & i got a kiss :D, that alone is worth the money I paid for corner seats.

Top Bottom