Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Avengers End game was really surprising because it was all possible if not for Ant man.
Without him there is no End game.

Sent from my Nokia 8.1 using Tapatalk

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I did not know there are fans of "The Wolverin" movie!

May be you are the only one of this fan club.

Anyway, 'Logan' was made for award ceremonies. I did not like it that much.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
I used to watch ancient aliens, but then I stopped.
They started showing old civilization, how modern they were, and then they did impossible architectural things.. there were so much information that I couldn't digest.. so I stopped watching..

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
WAR (2019) - 5/10
A movie easy to forget, not much to expect. Good dance moves from Hrithik & Tiger.
The only thing I liked is the fight between Hrithik & Tiger.

OMG! :shock: they are using Ipad to unlock the Door :blink:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
WAR (2019) - 5/10
A movie easy to forget, not much to expect. Good dance moves from Hrithik & Tiger.
The only thing I liked is the fight between Hrithik & Tiger.

OMG! :shock: they are using Ipad to unlock the Door :blink:
The only thing I like are the dances in the songs of the Duo and others.

Sent from my Nokia 8.1 using Tapatalk

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Danger Close I am always looking at war movies, and more often than not any movie that is close to 7 and 7.5 on IMDB I read reviews and watch it. This one had 7 but more of the negative reviews were coz of historical inaccuracies. otherwise, everything was positive. The movie showcases the battle otherwise knows as "The Battle of Long Tan " in 1966 fought between Australia and Vietnam. It's an Australian movie and is at par with any Hollywood recent war movie. The only exception is the blood and gore which is controlled as against to for example hawkshaw bridge. Otherwise, the movie is absolutely tense, gripping and out and out war movie. It starts off right from the action without going into any character background, which somehow works as well; as we get to know them during the course of the move. I would rate this a decent 7/10 worth your time I would say.

Top Bottom