Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

icebags

Technomancer
This is wow. Kimetsu No Yaiba movie will be epic on big screen!
Apparently the DBZ movie which had battle with Brolly was released in Delhi movie theaters. If any Delhi person can confirm this then it took lot of time for us to know about this information of anime movies in Indian theaters.
dbz movie was in one inox theatre in kolkata last time, but i missed it and felt like going to the corner of the room and weep.

anyways.
after watching mission mangal trailer i thought, ms vidya balan is running a space program from her kitchen :stirpot: , using her garage as rocket building workshop & dining hall as command centre. so i gave it no other thought but to skipp.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
dbz movie was in one inox theatre in kolkata last time, but i missed it and felt like going to the corner of the room and weep.

I watched it a month before they released it in India. Decided not to go nearest PVR for it which still is 20+ kms away.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
96 (2018) - 8.5/10
One of the best Romantic movies I've seen, where there is no Vulgarity, no Touching, no Kiss, no Sex.
This movie is highly recommended for good Drama.
Vijay Sethupathi is a very good actor.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Eli 2019 - 6/10.
Eli (2018) - IMDb
It's a decent one time watch.
It started out really good with first half looked promising. But, near end it was just another disappointing horror movie.

And since when Spoiler Tag stopped working ? I needed to manually edit the tags and text for it to appear on my post.

icebags

Technomancer
Watched Ahalya short film & felt creeped. Radhika Apte creepy.

8.x/10

Hint: There is no spoiler inside the spoiler button.

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Logan (2017) - 8.5/10

This is the best X-men movie I've seen till date. Excellent Story, Cinematography, Plot, Characters and SFX
Without a doubt nominated for Oscars.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Land of Mine: 8/10
A group of German prisoners of war are forced to dig up millions of Nazi land mines with their bare hands along the coast of the North Sea in Denmark.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Avengers End game was really surprising because it was all possible if not for Ant man.
Without him there is no End game.

Sent from my Nokia 8.1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom