Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ssb1551

Technomancer
Django Unchained (2012) - 9/10
Awesome movie from Tarantino, and Jamie Foxx did a gr8 job.
Action,Music and Cinematography everything is perfect.
After Kill Bill, this is the movie I liked :)

Better than Jamie is Christoph Waltz in the movie. I cant imagine anyone portraying the character of Dr. King Schultz better than Waltz. He kinda made that character his own much like Brando's Vito Corleone, De Niro's Travis Bickle or Ford's Han Solo. I must have watched the movie more than 5 times 2013-14 & every time I couldn't skip a scene where Waltz was in.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
That guy is awesome. Another memorable role he has done is in inglorious bastards.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

quan chi

mortal kombat
Mahal (1949) - IMDb
A must watch if you like classics. Some dialogues of this movie may feel hilarious & some parts may feel a bit out of place also add a little bit of overacting from some characters except ashok kumar. If you have patience then do watch this film mainly due to the awesome twist at the end. overall its a good movie considering the time it was released.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Thor:Ragnarok 6/10

Although there are some brilliant and hilarious moments, overall the movie tries too hard to be funny and almost feels like another Guardians Of Galaxy with different characters.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Mahal (1949) - IMDb
A must watch if you like classics. Some dialogues of this movie may feel hilarious & some parts may feel a bit out of place also add a little bit of overacting from some characters except ashok kumar. If you have patience then do watch this film mainly due to the awesome twist at the end. overall its a good movie considering the time it was released.
From where did you watch this?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Justice League 7.5/10

DC is learning to smile...at least!

All good but an underwhelming villain disappoints. The big crisis was never settled.

Marvel is following Avengers cartoon series script closely, then modifying it for a larger and mature auduence. DC however wants to recreate the stories too.
Not sure why that is required at all.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Justice League 7.5/10

DC is learning to smile...at least!

All good but an underwhelming villain disappoints. The big crisis was never settled.

Marvel is following Avengers cartoon series script closely, then modifying it for a larger and mature auduence. DC however wants to recreate the stories too.
Not sure why that is required at all.
It is just an intro to "Darkseid" as he will be the equivalent of "Thanos" in DC universe.Of course Marvel did better by using Loki as a good villain in Avengers thus setting the benchmark really high for Thanos in Infinity War.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
I saw Justice League. It was okay, nothing special.
End sem exams going on so not watching a lot of movies.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've never watched a "Star Wars" movie till date and "Star Trek" too.
Same here.

That is why you will never be hungry enough to really enjoy food.:D

On a more serious note,original Star wars trilogy is a must see for anyone even remotely interested in scifi/space operas/pseudo philosophical genre.Star Trek can be given a chance if time is there(which many don't considering the length of tv series & its various sequels/spinoffs).

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Iam thinking of going on a re-watch of the full MCU. It would be very helpful if someone could suggest the order in which to watch.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
How to watch the entire MCU in the right order

Skip all non-movie stuff & watch Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 at 3rd last position(aka after Dr.Strange & before Spiderman Homecoming).

Top Bottom