Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I made a mistake,watch it after Spiderman Homecoming(aka 2nd last position) as it was released after Dr.Strange but before Spiderman Homecoming(I mixed the dates).

quan chi

mortal kombat
Kingsman the golden circle.
Forced out badly made movie. Watch only if you don't have anything better to watch. First one is far better.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Dunkirk
Not a boring movie but not a good one either. I am not sure about the high ratings maybe I missed something.

Flash

Lost in speed
Theeran Adhigaram Ondru - 8/10.

A very good police thriller, based on real events committed by Bawaria criminals. The love scenes slowed the pace of the movie, otherwise its better.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Dunkirk
Not a boring movie but not a good one either. I am not sure about the high ratings maybe I missed something.
You did not miss anything.

It's a boring movie, having no point at all.
Does not raise tension, does not convey any message, lacks drama. Just collage of some moving images with good background score.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^ha ha agree to some of your points. Not boring for me because I thought maybe they will show something interesting now. My anticipation didn't end till I realized this is the last scene of the movie.
Anyways do watch Ittefaq 2017. Its slightly better than the 1969 original. Though the climax may not be that much acceptable but overall its a well made stylish film. People should support these type of films in bollywood.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Anyone seen last jedi yet?
Yup, went for the premiere, pretty kickass. Very little like a Star Wars movie, I never started hating the prequels till I saw this movie and saw a vision of where the prequels could have gone. Although I enjoyed the movie, I feel like it was too smart to be a Star Wars movie. Some places, it became too dark, deep and philosophical too fast, before suddenly returning to an action/adventure caper with comedy elements.

Overall, its the best Star Wars movie yet in the main series.

The best Star Wars movie of all time, IMO is Rogue One.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Newton - 7/10
Fukrey returns - 6.5/10
Dunkirk - 6/10
Wonder -7/10
Justice league - 6.6/10
Lion - 7.2/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom