Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

quan chi

mortal kombat
Either co-incident or you saw it due to the rumor that "Freaky Ali" is an unofficial remake of this.

:D :D. Anyways that unofficial remake should go to must NOT watch with pathetic dialogues/acting & even screenplay in the trailer itself. Btw I don't think its a rumor one scene from the trailer is just direct copy.

A

amit.tiger12

Addams Family 1991
Addams Family Rules 1993
I don't know how do i rate these films, old one. Classic cartoon from 90's Addams family, remember nothing now, but title track one of my favourites. Both are good old movies. Enjoy it.

Now you see me 2 - 7.8/10
After watching 1sr part expectations were high. And somehow they try to keep up but still 1st part was better.
In 1st part everything magic performed was revealed at the end. But in 2nd part they revealed secret after performance.
3 occasion were good, 1st was they got into China, 2nd was stealing chip and 3rd was their last performance. After ending it feels like they will bring now you see me 3.
Overall good movie but 1st part was better. Something was missing in 2nd.

Rustom 7/10
Disappointment from Neeraj Pandey this time for me. Story was mediocre, everything other was good job from Neeraj Pandey. As whole film, he always does good job. But everytime working with Akshay Kumar will not make your movie good or best. Akshay failed to impress. Acting was ok. other than Akshay everybody did good job. Not against him but still....(remember special 26, baby)
This was not patriotic film. It was crime murder movie. Why news channel and all media were spreading wrong stories.
Overall good movie.

A

amit.tiger12

He did not direct the film & he is just an average director.

^ i don't know very much, detailed and differences between these director and other terms. But he is not an average at least in Bollywood.

shreeux

Movie Buff
There are loads of movies in my library pending to be watched, including this (coz I enjoy TV series more now than movies) ...... so relatively yes you might be right.

I watched Prison Break series only..Any other TV-Series (Completed) better to watch like good thrill and tense..!!!

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
I don't think people here will be affected by banned torrent sites. Everyone here knows how to access them.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

A

amit.tiger12

^that's right.
There is other life too to handle, other than watching movies, TV series..

sygeek

Technomancer
Watched Moon (2009). Great movie. Gave me Black Mirror like vibes. Definitely recommended to any sci-fi fans.

A

amit.tiger12

One movie i missed to watched..
Her (2013)
Anybody watched it?? Sci fi love story. Do watch it. I watched its review when film released in 2013, on regional news channel.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I have seen the movie. I watched it cause of reviews and ratings. I liked the movie but its one time watch only for me. Unique storyline. I have no knowledge about screenplay and all. So i don't know on that front. As a average viewer, it is one time watch only, but worth watching.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
One movie i missed to watched..
Her (2013)
Anybody watched it?? Sci fi love story. Do watch it. I watched its review when film released in 2013, on regional news channel.

It's a beautiful movie. Music, cinematography, story, acting...everything is excellent. There are not many movies where you feel everything is done excellently.

- - - Updated - - -

Watched Moon (2009). Great movie. Gave me Black Mirror like vibes. Definitely recommended to any sci-fi fans.

One of my fav movie.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Life is Beautiful - 7/10

Beautiful acting and cinematography.
I have no idea why this movie is tagged as a Comedy in popular movie review sites.
While overall a very sweet and simple movie, I would term this as a tragedy with elements of comedy.

Can anyone please explain why so many people would have termed this as a comedy? I would like to have a constructive argument about the same.

Raman Raghav 2.0 - 6/10

World class, awe inducing acting by Nawazuddin Siddiqui. Direction is good, typical Anurag Kashyap style. Story is okayish.
There are some true cringe inducing moments.

One time watch.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I've few movies off late...I'll come back with more details later.

Till then leave you here with this.

Mastram 5.5/10

As per IMDB "Mastram is a 2014 Bollywood "fictional biography" film"

The movie released in 2014 and since then I was looking for a good print. The DVD never released and the copy I got was poorly edited.
At times did not have any sound. Not even hall print I'm sure of it.

A good concept ruined by poor editing (at least the copy I saw). The conflict was predictable but they did not pay much importance to the resolution. Had a good scope of drama there.
Commendable job by lead actor Rahul Bagga and whoever acted as his friend.

kundalus

Broken In
Akira - 4/10

Predictable plot, slow movie, needed more strong characters in lead roles, Anurag Kashyap at his best. Felt the message is lost by the time movie ends. Direction is OK.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom