Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
OFF TOPIC

Something fishy is going on at IMDB. All the positive & nearly 10/10 reviews (probably paid) of Dhoom 3 (the garbage of 2013) is getting stacked up in the front pages & all the negative reviews are pushed to the last pages.
Its a request to you all if possible please go to IMDB & at least rate the movie below 5 so that the average rating falls below 5 for this garbage. Please do not tolerate movies like these. I have seen 5 rated movies too & most of them are far better than this.

More bad news for you:

Dhoom 4 (2018) - IMDb

quan chi

mortal kombat
More bad news for you:

Dhoom 4 (2018) - IMDb

If the movie is good we should not have any issues with it.

But at present please don't tolerate these garbages. In the name of filmmaking they are just making fool of you. Please rate it below 5 at IMDB if you haven't already.
If all members from here participates then soon we will see that movie rated below 5 at imdb.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Minions - 6/10

One of the first animation movie.. That I found a bit not interesting

Don't tell you didn't know of any good animation movies .. far better than the name of a movie, I can probably never watch due to stupid characters such as Minion! (Yes I am judging the movie without watching it first).
Will share a list if you are interested.

veddotcom

Journeyman
Don't tell you didn't know of any good animation movies .. far better than the name of a movie, I can probably never watch due to stupid characters such as Minion! (Yes I am judging the movie without watching it first).
Will share a list if you are interested.

I have seen most of them still I am Interested in your list.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Have watched Dilwale (FDFS) and thought of not reviewing it.
I mean, it's an SRK movie and here everyone knows me being a fanboy so my review has no value.
And, I would not say a bad word against SRK ever so...doesn't make sense me reviewing it.

Top Bottom