Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Chirakodinja Kinavukal - 8/10 . Must be the first spoof movie in Malayalam. I think people didn't realise that. It should have gotten more response. Has a lot of references(jokes,cliches) to old movies, so one has to be well aware of old malayalam movies to get that jokes. Climax was has a nice/sad twist too.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Just recalled...was similar to Confessions (2010, Japanese), which was even better.

Confessions was just different. Entire cinematography. Slo motion and use of music. Everything was so surreal. And the revenge concept was never before seen.

Is Diary of June like that ?

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Confessions was just different. Entire cinematography. Slo motion and use of music. Everything was so surreal. And the revenge concept was never before seen.

Is Diary of June like that ?

To an extent, but it is a typical korean movie.... but Confessions was much better.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Arlington Road
Slightly different suspense movie. Overall good.

- - - Updated - - -

The Vanishing (1988)
This is weird movie do watch it & give your verdicts.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Leviathan 1989
The abyss is really better. However this movie is not that bad. Its slightly underrated at IMDB. Watch it if you liked the abyss & alien.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
So you just had one word to say about this Epic trilogy?

On the bright side, you finally watched it.

I have the full HD version of the trilogy. Yet to watch.

Do I like some anticipatory reaction from vyom ? :lol:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Eh? Do I care if you guys have fHD versions?
I just wanted to hear views.. and not the encoding you have BTTF. :?

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
There's something about Mary - 7 /10

I love that movie.

- - - Updated - - -

Kumbasaram - 8/10 . Nice tension. Could have polished the ending.

VSOP - 7/10 . Fun movie. Watch it with friends while drinking.

MI Rogue Nation - 7/10 . Okayish entertainer.

quan chi

mortal kombat
OFF TOPIC

Something fishy is going on at IMDB. All the positive & nearly 10/10 reviews (probably paid) of Dhoom 3 (the garbage of 2013) is getting stacked up in the front pages & all the negative reviews are pushed to the last pages.
Its a request to you all if possible please go to IMDB & at least rate the movie below 5 so that the average rating falls below 5 for this garbage. Please do not tolerate movies like these. I have seen 5 rated movies too & most of them are far better than this.

Top Bottom