Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Dude you are a mod, its cool, i respect you, but that changes no fact about what i wrote there. There is no getting all tensed, proud or adjective -ed with crass assumptions about a bad movie being bad and then bringing in some stuff related to legality perspective. And oh! sorry if i disappoint you,With all these going around in the world, I'm not even a teeny tiny bit scared of your words or actions maaan...Sorry man., really sorry. :) its just a forum man,, you can ban me.. :) no problem...
I see you going places but not too far with this outlook in life.

I don't intend to ban. I rarely do that.

ajayritik

Technomancer
You know what - this movie grossed 100 Crores.
Salman's fans would do anything for his movies.

I don't know where these fans were when movies like Veer, Yuvraj and Hello released.
I think they were on vacation somewhere outside of this planet.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Locke

If you are a fan of movies which are shot in a confined / fixed area then you are gonna love it, like Buried, Exam or Phone Booth etc. Lovely movie, with an usual brilliant performance by Tom Hardy.

7/10

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Black Dynamite - 7/10. Dialogues are old school gangsta and super funny. This movie is a bit in the weird side but I like da stayle :D

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Locke

If you are a fan of movies which are shot in a confined / fixed area then you are gonna love it, like Buried, Exam or Phone Booth etc. Lovely movie, with an usual brilliant performance by Tom Hardy.

7/10

Nice, I liked Buried & Phone Booth. I will watch that movie someday. Thanks.
Did not like Exam though

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
TASM2 was fine , not good. The comic elements were nice and so were the scenes between peter and gwen but that's about it. Electro's character was the most underdeveloped and silly supervillian i have ever seen. And harry behaved like a coke addict from order of the volturi

Flash

Lost in speed
Batman: Assault on Arkham - 8/10 (-2 for Bats)

It's not a separate movie about Batman like 'Under the red hood' or 'Son of Batman', but actually a follow up to Batman Arkham game series, BA:O to be precise.
It focus more on the Suicide squad, and less on Batman. Batman gets less screen time, than the SS. Entire Arkham actors lend their voices to the Animated movie.

If you're a fan of BA series, you can give it a watch.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Watched Lucy today. A good science fiction film. The editing and direction could have better a lot better. But the end made the movie worth to watch.
It kind of questions your philosophy towards life and ultimate purpose of human beings. The time lapse in the end was brilliantly done. And Scarlett was amazing.
I would give the movie 6/10, that is better than average, and that too just for the end.

What kind of saddens me is that I felt majority of the people who will watch the movie would never understand how deep the movie was, since most of it boils down to philosophy.

[MENTION=6966]sam9s[/MENTION]: Added Veronica Mars TV series in my watch list. I usually love Sci Fi genre, but your description made me want to watch this series.

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Robocop 8 swags/10 swags, pretty coole but quite predictable plotline
You mean the new Robocop? For me it was crap. They tried to make it more family friendly. Does not do justice to the original Robocop.

Also the original Robocop was rated R, this one is PG-13. Go figure.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Don't know if I mentioned before about Bedevilled . Don't read the summary just watch the movie.

Never felt so vulnerable and shocked in watching any other movie. May be because we can certainly relate the occurrences happening in India. Can certainly see the remnants in modern city life too.

Top Bottom