Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Prestige (2006) 9/10

I'm still wondering how tesla's/angier's trick worked.

its better not to know and no one is impressed by the trick. tesla made a machine to duplicate anyone. angiers kills a version of himself every time he does the trick. the blind stage hands cart away the body in the tank after every show.

gonna watch it again to figure out what was the keyword for Borden's diary was (was it Tesla? what does that mean?). And really thought the angiers doppelganger was another bad actor who looked like Jackman and not Jackman. his acting was that good. also anyone knows which knot borden tied? think he first was going for the safe one, nodded, then went for the one that wasnt a wet knot.

why cant one survive? any reason?

this was not so much as escape as a tour of all important telescopes, space stations and capsules in orbit. it becomes more improbable with every jump

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
I saw wolf of the wall street, its heavily censored in the theater in fact you will actually miss out a lot of information from the cut scenes. You will wonder what's this all of a sudden, new names, irrelevant statements ?!
I DLed the dvd scr from watched it, fixed all the missing loop holes.

Amazing movie though!

Krow

Crowman
I saw wolf of the wall street, its heavily censored in the theater in fact you will actually miss out a lot of information from the cut scenes. You will wonder what's this all of a sudden, new names, irrelevant statements ?!
I DLed the dvd scr from watched it, fixed all the missing loop holes.

Amazing movie though!

This is true. Indian censors are crazy. I'll try and source a version that makes more sense. I loved the movie though. Definitely worth a watch. Di Caprio has acted out of his skin and Scorsese's direction is fantastic as usual.

Going to watch Inside Llewyn Davis soon. It's from the directors of No Country for Old Men, so I am very excited.

Flash

Lost in speed
White House Down = 10/10

I love it, next to Airforce one. Thrilled and enthralled. Tatum's great. Foxx didn't get much attention as POTUS.

pratik385

In the zone
2 Guns - 6.9/10
1 time watch movie!
Denzel and Mark get along well which is strange as both have very different approach.
Mediocre plot and its execution but it has old school appeal to it & few dialogs & shooting scenes were really good
Movie is okish but thats it nothing spectacular..

White House Down = 10/10

I love it, next to Airforce one. Thrilled and enthralled. Tatum's great. Foxx didn't get much attention as POTUS.

Havent seen it but have it in my hdd since few months.
Is it that good? :strange:

Very happy that Leo got Oscar nom in Leading role - Hope he wins it this time :)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
My Sassy Girl (korean)

Once more.

I've come to a point where I can recite most of the scenes with accurate dialogs but still, it does not get old.

Flash

Lost in speed
Havent seen it but have it in my hdd since few months.
Is it that good? :strange:

I kinda liked it, coz of the storyline and action. Nothing surprising in the storyline, but the twists and turns.
Tatum is very much cool, as a capitol officer.

Will watch :Olympus has fallen: this weekend..
Lets see how it scores against WHD :)

Dirty Movie - 10/10

A must watch

You mean this?
*www.imdb.com/title/tt1107812/

It only got 2.9/10 :shock:

Top Bottom