Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
21 - 7/10

Nice movie. One time watch.

Gravity - 7.5/10

Kickass acting by Sandra Bullock. George Clooney was great as well.

the story was mediocre. But what sets the movie apart is the kind of 3D it has. just mind blowing awesomeness. its some experience to watch sun setting over the earth in 3D.

Must watch.

The Last American Virgin - 8/10

classic klpd

whats klpd??

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^ "Khade L*** Pe Dhoka" ( an expression stating the utter failure of an event to happen over one's heightened expectations leading to frustration)

Last edited:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^ :lol:

i'm not sure you can use those terms freely here :D

OT well...expressions such as S#!t, F**K are abundant with wild cards but everyone gets the idea, it was the idea which was free :D , now i've given it three stars though

OnT--Elysium 7/10. O.K. Movie for me, that bald Matt kinda freaked me.

amjath

Human Spambot
Scary Movie 5 - 6.5/10
Just another spoof movie

The Heat - 8/10

Hilarious and little lenghty, I laughed my as* off. A sequel with the duo would be great

White House Down - 7/10

There are 2 twists basically and both are predictable.
With so much security terrorists invades White House WTF??????
I know Americans gets high with their patriotism but the patriotic scene in the climax gets me high :p

Last edited:

6x6

Journeyman
Watched "Lucia" with english subtitles.
Lucia -10/10
Great movie. international class.

One more regional movie
Carry On Jatta -9/10
comedy movie. But you should know Punjabi or Hindi for enjoying it.

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
True lies is one of the worst movies by cameron atleast according to me.I was Never able to enjoy the movie. Public these days are giving improper rating at IMDB. This movie deserves max 6.5.

Match point.
Yeah it is good but i have had enough of these abrupt ending movies. Overall its a good move if you are bored watching some other genre.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dracula: Dead and Loving It (1995) - IMDb - very funny spoof film based on Nosferatu - a must watch for some good laugh and fun.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
The Internship: 6/10

okayish movie, has its moments of fun..

the only thing worth remembering is Neha [Tiya Sircar] :wub:

.jRay.

Youngling
Saw Krrish3 today. Good for a one time watch. Story and vfx were okish, hrithiks performance was good vivek oberoi had one constipated look on his face throughout the movie. PC had little screen time lesser than kangana, Songs were terrible but bg music was good.

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Krish 3 6/10

It has a story! (however lame that is)

Hrithik as old Rohit did good. His other avatars are not that good.
PC has a very small role.

Kangna had a role that had potential for acting but the director had other plans.

Total run time 150 minutes. Had a good group of villains but wasted them in final act.

Boring songs.
Good VFX though.

Top Bottom