Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

amjath

Human Spambot
Wreck it Ralph - 10/10
Awesome creativity with stunning visualization, brought back my memories.
Screw you academy awards, screw you for choosing Brave instead of this

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Just watched Evil Dead 2013 ,
I had watched its previous franchises in childhood, one thing I remembered was that those were one of the favourite horror flicks till date, however, Evil Dead 2013 was something OKish .. nothing special about it.

I will give 6/10 .

quan chi

mortal kombat
Himmatwala 2013
Maybe because i saw it after reading the reviews and expecting nothing. Even though paresh rawal did one of his worst acting in this movie trying to imitate kader khan.I still think its better than the old one.
I saw both the himmatwala old & new back to back & i liked the new one. The new one tried to remove the flaws of the old one but stumbled due to improper direction and some bad scripts. Leaving it hanging somewhere in between gunda and the original film. But its better than movies like khiladi 786, houseful etc.

amjath

Human Spambot
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey -10/10
Stunning, Beautiful, extraordinary Visuals. I regret that I missed it on cinemas

pratik385

In the zone
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey -10/10
Stunning, Beautiful, extraordinary Visuals. I regret that I missed it on cinemas

Woah 10/10 :shocked:
It has beautiful visuals but it dint had that magic which LOTR has ;)
I was disappointed, lets see how sequel goes...

will they show how Sauron came to power, details about 4 rings and the second age war between Dark Lord Sauron and Gondor when Isildur cuts off finger with ring?

Top Bottom