Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
I watched 3 -4 movies past 2 weeks

1. Superman : man of Steel: 7/10 : I like the visual effects and story but it does not have Dark Knight series magic in it . it is is pretty soon to comment on series as it is 1st movie itself . But the movie is just ok ok.

2. Hunger Games : 7.5 / 10 : I already watched Condemned (similar type of movie) , so the concept was not new to me . the acting of the characters was nice but the story was poorly lead . It was not having that Punch which is required in such kind of movie. Any way good timepass

3. Jolly LLB : 6/10 : it is based on Sanjay Nanda case of Bmw hit and run case (killed people on footpath), I like the movie as it was something new to see and tell you abt the case indirectly, but I think the movie was stretched too much and the songs do not fit in places.. but it was good one.

4. Premium Rush : 8.5 /10 : 1st thing is I like this new concept . the direction was pretty awesome, but still story was not that good. But the movie was successful in keeping the pace and trill all way till end . Must watch movie

5. Man with Iron Fist : 3 /10 : boring movie , nonstop stupid action , lots of stupid br#thel Scenes, such a waste of time , movie is just Gold heist , man-made of Brass (batista /wwe), cowboy and Lots of Kung fu scene.

the second part of Hunger Games is due for Release in August I think.
awesome movie.

ajai5777

Youngling
Taken - 8/10
I was late to the party!
Side Effects - 7.5/10
A psychological thriller set in psychiatric medical field.
Eastern Promises - 7.5/10
A good crime thriller about the russian mafia in london.

Last edited:

amjath

Human Spambot
Wreck it Ralph - 10/10
Awesome creativity with stunning visualization, brought back my memories.
Screw you academy awards, screw you for choosing Brave instead of this

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Just watched Evil Dead 2013 ,
I had watched its previous franchises in childhood, one thing I remembered was that those were one of the favourite horror flicks till date, however, Evil Dead 2013 was something OKish .. nothing special about it.

I will give 6/10 .

Top Bottom