Falling overnight (*)
Dear Frankie
Dancer in the dark (*)
Away from her
P.S. I love you
The Fountain

(*) - Tear nikla nahi to paisa wapas
Hmm..let me check then..
I've seen a moment to remember...really good emotional movie.

Till now the only movie I cried is the passion of the christ (I cudn't bear the torcher scenes even though I'm a gory movie fan ;)

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Compliance - The reaction during and after watching the movie is 'WTF is happening - how is this possible!'. Sickening part is, its a true story and thats what is disturbing. I am not revealing the plot for those who might be interested in watching.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Compliance - The reaction during and after watching the movie is 'WTF is happening - how is this possible!'. Sickening part is, its a true story and thats what is disturbing. I am not revealing the plot for those who might be interested in watching.

Have you seen the original video?
It;s disturbing as F88K

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
No. Please pm the source, if not on youtube. I'd like to watch.
WARNING : Disturbing and depressing
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNsN9ysq7wQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Now I've not watched the movie but I think this is the one. I really do hope that this is the only such horrific event and there's no other

Inceptionist

Journeyman
WARNING : Disturbing and depressing
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNsN9ysq7wQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Now I've not watched the movie but I think this is the one. I really do hope that this is the only such horrific event and there's no other

There were over 70.
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip_search_prank_call_scam

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Zero Dark Thirty 8/10

At last a Oscar worthy movie from Kathryn Bigelow. "Hurt Locker" was nothing compared to this.

This movie is a bit long (2 hrs 30 mins) but I would say the slow pace is justified. This helps build up the tension and frustration. Things are more close to reality rather than trying to be dramatic (which Argo did). I really loves this one.

Recommended.

ajai5777

Youngling

Compliance is a must not watch movie, waste of time.

Zero Dark Thirty 8/10

At last a Oscar worthy movie from Kathryn Bigelow. "Hurt Locker" was nothing compared to this.

This movie is a bit long (2 hrs 30 mins) but I would say the slow pace is justified. This helps build up the tension and frustration. Things are more close to reality rather than trying to be dramatic (which Argo did). I really loves this one.

Recommended.

Sometimes its like a documentary.

are there any hot sex scenes.then i will surely watch.

Go watch american pie.

Thunder

Journeyman

Recommended.
I think the final 30 mins of the movie makes up for the long duration. The raid scene was pretty epic if you ask me :)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The raid scene alone was enough to get the Oscar for cinematography, instead of Life of Pi.
There is a reason it did not get. The jury could not see anything. All were dark.

"Life of Pi" got oscar for cinematographhy which justified. And that is the one and only section it should have got Oscar.

Inceptionist

Journeyman
There is a reason it did not get. The jury could not see anything. All were dark.

"Life of Pi" got oscar for cinematographhy which justified. And that is the one and only section it should have got Oscar.

Isn't that the point? It was midnight.
And even though it was dark, everything was still visible and whenever it wasn't possible, they used the night visions to show it through the SEAL's perspective.
I thought either this or Skyfall was going to get Cinematography.
Life of Pi is almost entirely green screen CGI-fest.

Flash

Lost in speed
In that case, my vote goes to "Life of Pi" for the tranquilent sea scene after the storm. Full of vibrant colors!

d3p

PowerHouse
Skyfall had great cinematography , I think . The colours that were used and the environment all were brilliant.

Not only Cinematography, i guess the story was far better than Quantum of solace. Background score was equally better. Though no one expect James Bond movies to be emotional, but i guess skyfall was kinda in the ending part.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Not only Cinematography, i guess the story was far better than Quantum of solace. Background score was equally better. Though no one expect James Bond movies to be emotional, but i guess skyfall was kinda in the ending part.

Yeah , I was just saying about the cinematography part as others were talking about 2012 cinematography oscars .

Top Bottom