Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

abhidev

Human Spambot
'Jack the giant Slayer' - 6/10... nothing new...but loved the movie only for gr8 3d and cgi sfx...rest it was ok

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
actually oscar awards are given on base of art and not entertainment imo...

from me
maatribhumi : a nation without women
chakravyuh {2012}
snatch
freaky deaky
paan singh tomar

gonna watch wreck it and Zero Dark Thirty.....

Brave Was not better than Wreck it Ralph in Art or Entertainment , the academy just hands them oscars , they should give one for this year already this way .

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Argo 7.5/10

An average movie becomes special every moment you remember these actually happened in reality somewhere.
Ben Afflek acted as usual....no emotions, like a furniture.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Inkaar - I didnt even know it was a Sudhir Mishra's film. When I came to know, I watched it instantly. Its a very offbeat film, which would appeal to a very selected audience. The theme is sexual harrasment at workplace. Lacks the punch which Hazaron Khwaishein Aisi had. But still, gripping till the end.

digitfan

Right Off the Assembly Line
Argo 7.5/10
An average movie becomes special every moment you remember these actually happened in reality somewhere.
Ben Afflek acted as usual....no emotions, like a furniture.
yeah corruption everywhere.

Inkaar - I didnt even know it was a Sudhir Mishra's film. When I came to know, I watched it instantly. Its a very offbeat film, which would appeal to a very selected audience. The theme is sexual harrasment at workplace. Lacks the punch which Hazaron Khwaishein Aisi had. But still, gripping till the end.
abey c#*&$@ movie hai.There is no story.He just had to make a movie on a controversial subject so he did it.Direction is not proper.climax is nonsense.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
The Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey - 9/10

Hmm , I don't understand why he decided to sign the contract in the first anyway . There was no scene explaining that decision .

Gtb93

In the zone
Robot & Frank- Pretty good watch. 8/10.
The Brass Teapot- Couple earns money from an ancient brass teapot everytime they're hurt. Good concept, I think it's from a comic or something, and the ways in which they try to hurt themselves is humor in itself. 6.5/10.
I finally watched Wreck it Ralph, and really liked it! It's a very vibrant movie, great soundtracks filling in and would love to show my younger cousins as soon as possible.

War movie-
The 9th company- 8/10. Give it a watch guys.

Oh, and I also saw Chinese Zodiac(Jackie chan's last action movie)- So much action, SO FREAKIN' much. If you're a jc fanboi, do watch it.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Rise of the Guardians 6/10

Good animation but average story. The stories of animation movies are getting monotonous now-a-days. :sigh:

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
The Attacks of 26/11 by RGV
My Rating 4* out of 5*
Can't say anything about the movie but a must watch.

you havent seen black friday / read books about terror attacks?

The Sum Of All Fears - 7.5/10 Good plot, (for those who have not read the book) quirky storyline.

Top Bottom