Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ This looks to be a decent movie ...... added!
A word of advice ......... put spoilers when you discuses the pivot plot or least of all the end ....

My apologies..I had put the plot cause that was the only way other could figure out the movie, anyway I removed the plot.

please recommend me some (little) watchable spoof movies. I have long seen some of the better known oldies like scary movie. vampire sucks & superhero movie was okay .

currently taking chances with "30 Nights of Paranormal Activity With The Devil Inside The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" and Breaking Wind

I have seen horrible ones like Disaster Movie as well.

digitfan

Right Off the Assembly Line
ya ya...a very realistic approach to Bond.

Specially in that scene when everyone is clueless how to find Silva and Bond comes up...scratches his chest, drags out a bullet particle and says..."use this"......very realistic indeed.

Skyfall is the worst Bond movie ever.
The most ch***@tic spy movie of the year.Infact this film has no story at all.It should only be used as a reference guide to cinematographers.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
My apologies..I had put the plot cause that was the only way other could figure out the movie, anyway I removed the plot.

please recommend me some (little) watchable spoof movies. I have long seen some of the better known oldies like scary movie. vampire sucks & superhero movie was okay .

currently taking chances with "30 Nights of Paranormal Activity With The Devil Inside The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" and Breaking Wind

I have seen horrible ones like Disaster Movie as well.

Watch
Airplane
Airplane II
Hot Shots
Hot shots Part Deux

Naked Gun series (its not a spoof but you would still like)

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Shutter - 9.5/10

Shutter (2012 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The film is a moral suspense thriller and according to the director it is "poetical violence on celluloid".

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
so I watched "30 Nights of Paranormal Activity With The Devil Inside The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" .. and as expected rating cannot be given :lol:

Watched Wreck it Ralph - 7/10

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower I loved the book and the fact that writer Stephen Chobsky got to direct the movie is a big plus point. It's his vision and so he stays true to it. The situations,the emotions all remain. All three lead performances are spectacular but the one who stood out for me was Ezra Miller. A must watch indeed. 8/10

Top Bottom