Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
A Few Good Men 9/10

This is one of the best courtroom drama movie that I've ever seen. Neat script, nail biting tension and war of logics. Must watch!

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Someone suggested here ... 21 Jump Street and .. for me waste of time, cheap comedy which doesn't make you laugh and I felt like if I am seeing some bollywood movie adopted into hollywood scene..
Barfi is definitely a must watch ! :)
I loved his last movie Rockstar and then this one..

quan chi

mortal kombat
Ya, watch Heath Ledger in "10 things I hate about you", ugh! then this TDK, you would know how Nolan made him ACT

I will surely watch that.Right now dont have much time.Btw its sad that he did not get enough respect when he lived.But when he did it was too late.

webgeek

Right off the assembly line
Some must watch movies
Few more good movies:
Movie Name: Face Off
Language: English
Genre:Action

Movie Name: Planes Trains and automobiles
Language: English
Genre: Comedy

Flash

Lost in speed
RED - 7/10
(Retired - Extremely Dangerous)

Ensemble cast and it's good to watch for a weekend.
Some of the scenes in the movie are really Good!

Lots of action + little comedy + little love = RED.
In Singham (Hindi), there will be scene in which Ajay Devgan jumps out of SUV and shoots at the same time .
This scene is ripped from RED.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Cocktail 6/10

Nice movie. Deepika is maturing. Saif always (Since Dil Chahta Hai) does good in 'confused' roles and Diana sucks.
Give it a try.

quan chi

mortal kombat
PROMETHEUS
When i had watched the alien movie first time.I got very curious about that giant being they had shown in the initial scenes.But i got a bit disappointed after the climax because nothing was revealed about them.Yes this movie answers almost most of the questions.Infact i loved this movie.Though some answers are yet to be revealed.But then again there is place for a sequel.

In short overall i found this movie quite good.Rating wise it should be equivalent to alien.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Dark knight rises - 9/10 Awesome job by christian bale and wonderful display of CQC. Tom hardy did a fabulous job and brought the character of bane alive. Nolan has changed the DC storyline but it was a welcome change and fits really well with the overall plot. Anne Hathaway was gorgeous packing some wonderful acrobatic moves and surpasses halle berry's portrayal of catwoman by a mile. Marillon cortilard's also did a fantastic job portraying miranda tate /????(revealing this would be a spoiler for those who haven't watched the movie).

A must watch for all batman fans as well as the ones who aren't.

Prometheus 7/10

It has lots of questions unanswered but has a good sci-fi storyline. Can't wait for its sequel.
The surgery scene was like holy sh!t. The concept was great and someday, could be a reality. Science fiction rocks.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Barfi! 6.5/10
I know most of you guys will be surprised with my rating. Enjoyed the first half a lot but not too happy about the second half. I didn't find the Priyanka Chopra part that interesting. Not sure why people are praising her performance that much. It was a decent performance but not great.
Ranbir Kapoor was top notch. Also Ileana was good.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ I second your opinion. Ranbir was great and so was illeana. Priyanka's acting was monotonous.

I would give barfi an 8/10 courtesy ranbir and illeana. Really hope that it gets selected for oscar nominations and win one too. :)

Top Bottom