Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Flash

Lost in speed
*www.imdb.com/title/tt0484090
Alone
(Thai movie) - 8/10

Thai people knew the knack of making a horror movie with more sounds and less visual effects. This one is an example:)

Now, they're remaking this movie in Tamil and Kannada as "Charulatha" with Priyamani in lead role.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The Mist (2007) - 8.5/10
This movie is amazing...really a must watch..when the movie started I though it would be some cheap horror movie (low-budget)
but I was wrong...Ending is also good & bad (both)
if u haven't seen this one yet..go see it :cool:

The Matrix (1999) - 8/10
Excellent movie & most popular

Guys which to watch first Matrix Revolutions or Matrix reloaded as both were released in the same year 2003 ?

Guys any suggestions on good horror movies. I got this list from here.
The Amityville Horror
The Exorcist
The Uninvited
Next Door
What Lies Beneath
I have seen those all are good...1408 is my favourite

ajayritik

Technomancer
Alone (2007) - IMDb
Alone
(Thai movie) - 8/10

Now, they're remaking this movie in Tamil and Kannada as "Charulatha" with Priyamani in lead role.

Telugu as well.

I guess we could create a thread altogether for Horror movies. I'm sure there are many more movies esp the non English ones

pratik385

In the zone
Guys, do post the reviews or atleast rating of Bourne Legacy/Expandables 2 :)
if its good then will book tickets for saturday or sunday....

Flash

Lost in speed
Telugu as well.

I guess we could create a thread altogether for Horror movies. I'm sure there are many more movies esp the non English ones

Maybe we should create one for Non-Indian movies (like Thai, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Cantonese, etc).
@Mods: What do you say? Can i go and create one?

Flash

Lost in speed
[I don't give a DAMN]

So funny! :Fingerx:

Even Hollywood movies are non-Indian... :)

Technically you're correct.
Hollywood movies are releasing world-wide, so all have the chance of seeing it somewhere on Theatre (or atleast on TV).
But, Good movies are also available in languages other than English, Tamil and Hindi.

Unless you're a torrent freak, you wont get a chance to see some (good/bad) Korean/Thai/Japanese/Cantonese/Chinese movies inside INDIA!
Agree or Not Agree?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
What about Russian, Dutch, French and Spanish films? Just post here no this is must watch movies thread not must watch movies in tv/theatre thread

Flash

Lost in speed
"[I don't give a DAMN]" And you shouldn't.

"I dont give a DAMN" means I DONT CARE!
Your words are contradicting!

What about Russian, Dutch, French and Spanish films? Just post here no this is must watch movies thread not must watch movies in tv/theatre thread

I dint disrespect this thread. Most of the movies posted here are ENGLISH.
The idea that i said above is a thread specifically for languages other than in India.

If none interested in it, I dont give a DAMN of going further!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Technically you're correct.
Hollywood movies are releasing world-wide, so all have the chance of seeing it somewhere on Theatre (or atleast on TV).
But, Good movies are also available in languages other than English, Tamil and Hindi.

Unless you're a torrent freak, you wont get a chance to see some (good/bad) Korean/Thai/Japanese/Cantonese/Chinese movies inside INDIA!
Agree or Not Agree?
Do not agree. Visit your nearest Planet M, Music World, Crossword, Reliance Time Out etc stores, you would find out sections dedicated to foreign titles only. I saw Fritz Lang's "M" in display and even "Vampyr". So, now you actually do have option to watch movies of non-english language too.

And, on your request. No. It was tried, suggested many times and never entertained. So, this time too there won't be a separate thread.

Top Bottom