Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ajai5777

Youngling
Man..3 is such a waste movie..and Mayakkam enna is class..If you like those kinda movies, try these..
Kathal Kondain
7G rainbow colony - must watch

Piyush

Lanaya
Spirited Away: 8.8/10
Class movie.If I would have seen in time of its release date, then I would have given it 10/10.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Well rhitwick I'm really sorry that I do ask these question often esp when it comes to movies where there is a possibility of double meaning etc.

There are couple of movies I watched and it was quite embarrassing to be honest. I watch it mostly with my wife.

Thanks anyways for your suggestions!
Dude!!! You watch movies with your wife and you get embarrassed by double meaning words. I would have understood more clearly if you told you watch with your kids or in presence of your parents. But....whatever....

Nothing so good about this movie.
Oho...I liked the movie. I had not had any expectation from it and it did made me laugh. So, yeah. 7.5 from me.

abhidev

Human Spambot
i also liked the movie :) have u seen mayyakam enna ? its a must watch if u liked 3 ;) Mayakkam Enna (2011) - IMDb

nope...i haven't...will see if I can get it :)

there's one more movie which I liked a lot...its based in school life...the actress is from the movie where Akshay kumar is a Road construction contractor...don't remember her name...she has acted brilliantly...will try to find the name of the movie

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
nope...i haven't...will see if I can get it :)

there's one more movie which I liked a lot...its based in school life...the actress is from the movie where Akshay kumar is a Road construction contractor...don't remember her name...she has acted brilliantly...will try to find the name of the movie

err..trisha? and school life?...

this one? Abhiyum Nanum
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5d/Abhiyum_naanum_landscape.jpg

You will like this movie.My favourite of surya's flick -Mounam Pesiyadhe
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/02/Poster_of_Mounam_Pesiyadhe.png

abhidev

Human Spambot
@rhitwick @gopi..yea its Trisha....yea the story goes like she is in love with a guy but that guy is in love with someone else...and she becomes kind of psycho behind him being possessive n all....i liked that movie....but don't know the name :(

Tenida

Gadget Freak
The Big City: Mahanagar - 10/10
Director:
Satyajit Ray
Writers:
Satyajit Ray, Narendranath Mitra (story)
Stars:
Anil Chatterjee, Madhabi Mukherjee and Jaya Bhaduri

Calcutta in the early 1960's. Bhambal supports his wife Arati, his parents, and two children. Money is tight, so Arati goes to work. She's successful and enjoys it, but this untraditional step throws the household into chaos: her in-laws initiate a "cold war" of silence and approbation. When Bhambal loses his job, her working is essential; he loses self respect, and the gulf between them widens. Arati questions whether to keep her daughter in school. At work, her friendship with Edith, a Euro-Indian who smokes, swears, and uses lipstick, brings Arati close to impertinence with her genial boss. Her job is imperiled, she acts impulsively, and who will understand her actions?

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
@rhitwick @gopi..yea its Trisha....yea the story goes like she is in love with a guy but that guy is in love with someone else...and she becomes kind of psycho behind him being possessive n all....i liked that movie....but don't know the name :(

Hmm..
I think you wrong dude.There' s no such movie where she is psycho or possessive.

The closest one may b -Manmadan ambu

Looks like puzzle :-D.

Is it tamil or telugu?You know any other actor in it?

*downloadsmp3.kushitamil.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Manmadhan-Ambu.jpg

Guys i'm planning to come to Mumbai for watching Dark knight Rises with dad maybe. Hows IMAX? Is it worth it :D

Will be worth if movie is good.

quan chi

mortal kombat
The incredible hulk
I was never much of a marvel fan except for spiderman.But still i liked this movie.Good script with wonderful direction.It is actually far better than the first movie.:D

Top Bottom