Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

quan chi

mortal kombat
The incredible hulk
I was never much of a marvel fan except for spiderman.But still i liked this movie.Good script with wonderful direction.It is actually far better than the first movie.:D

ajayritik

Technomancer
3 Idiots 9.5/10
I have watched this movie thrice now. One of the only few Hindi movies in the past decade which I have watched more than once and didn't get bored at all.
Looking forward to the next movie from the same team coming up next year.

ajayritik

Technomancer
oh yea right...its not trishaa...its Reema sen and the name of the movie is 'Vallavan'

Bhaiyyaji you are too much. You made so many people make wild guess on the movie which had Trisha and later you say it's Reema Sen.
It's like trying to discuss about a movie having Shahrukh Khan or Aamir Khan and then saying it was Zayd Khan.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Bhaiyyaji you are too much. You made so many people make wild guess on the movie which had Trisha and later you say it's Reema Sen.
It's like trying to discuss about a movie having Shahrukh Khan or Aamir Khan and then saying it was Zayd Khan.

This comment should be published in TDF mag.... :rofl: :mrgreen:

abhidev

Human Spambot

hahahaaa... :lol:

ajayritik

Technomancer
#reemasen :lol: i knew that

---
Hugo 3d imax- 8/10 .It was very good but a kid movie.

You knew then why didn't you tell. Also where did you watch the Avengers the first time for Rs 55? Also did you watch it finally in a decent theater? Don't tell me you watched first time the dubbed version in Telugu. That could also have been the reason for it being rated 4/10.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
You knew then why didn't you tell. Also where did you watch the Avengers the first time for Rs 55? Also did you watch it finally in a decent theater? Don't tell me you watched first time the dubbed version in Telugu. That could also have been the reason for it being rated 4/10.

Its in tivoli dude..first row.... English version only :-D ...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@Zangetsu, The movie won 5 Oscars! The review is biased.

IMO, very slow and boring movie. I would rate 7.5/10. Only for execution and cinematography. And, look at the Oscar categories where it has won...all technical.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Finally watched Avengers, in 3D (hindi). It was like :hyper: 10/10 from my side.

I really liked the moment when hulk "washes" Loki like cloth :D

Top Bottom