Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ajayritik

Technomancer
John Carter 1/10.
Actually this should go into Must not Watch Movies thread but anyways wanted to warn the guys before they venture into nearest theater. The only Good thing about the movie was the Movie end credits rolling out.

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
For me, the main thing is enjoyment.The movie should entertain or thrill us.I dont like slow,dull, boring movies even if they are highly rated.

watch Deja Vu & Warriors Way (if u haven't) :wink:

Alien (1979) - 10/10
Awesome movie...goes to my fav list :mrgreen:

Aliens(1986) - 9.5/10
Another epic movie..James Cameroon is fantastic :-D

Hmm all 3 alien movies has different Directors

ajai5777

Youngling
I had watched Deja Vu, a 7/10 but I liked the Time Travelers Wife more than that.Let me try Warriors Way.Thanks for recommending.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Patton(1970) 9/10
"Patton" tells the tale of General George S. Patton, famous tank commander of World War II. The film begins with Patton's career in North Africa and progresses through the invasion of Europe and the fall of the Third Reich. Side plots also speak of Patton's numerous faults such his temper and tendency toward insubordination, faults that would prevent him from becoming the lead American general in the Normandy Invasion as well as to his being relieved as Occupation Commander of Germany.

ajai5777

Youngling
Black Swan - 8.5/10
Now..this is a movie!
Legendary acting by Natalie Portman.Truly deserved oscar.

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind - 7.5/10

Really liked kate's character.She was really charming in that role.

d3p

PowerHouse
"Kiss Me Again" - 5/10.

Its a must watch for married couple, especially who are more realistic & with lots of practical thinkings.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hmm.. I only see old movies in the thread!

One recent movie which I watched, and enjoyed was Hugo. Do check it out, it's a beautiful movie.

pratik385

In the zone
Rockstar - 8/10
Really great movie, saw 3rd time :D
songs and music are just EPIC!!!!
Ranbir's act was really mature and Heer was really beauty in film :)
I love the prolog the way it was presented was really great

My fav. line: "Pata Hai... Yaha Se Bahut Door... Galat Aur Sahi Ke Paar... Ek Maidan Hai... Main Waha Milunga Tujhe...."

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Rockstar - 8/10
Really great movie, saw 3rd time :D
songs and music are just EPIC!!!!
Ranbir's act was really mature and Heer was really beauty in film :)
I love the prolog the way it was presented was really great

My fav. line: "Pata Hai... Yaha Se Bahut Door... Galat Aur Sahi Ke Paar... Ek Maidan Hai... Main Waha Milunga Tujhe...."

Hmmmm...I'm not alone :thumbs:

Top Bottom