Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Azaan

I dare not rate this. Its a brainfcuk movie. Inception is a kid comparing to this.
Things happen throughout the movie, no one knows why! And then there are loose ends which we audience are supposed to decode.

This movie asks for your brain, this movie asks for your undivided attention but more of all it requires your patience.

Then there is the hero...Sachin Joshi. In the movie everyone spoke apart from him. Even Candice Boucher has more dialog than him in the small 10 mins role she did. And, the moment Sachin opens his mouth for the first time, you know WHY!!!

Good cinematography though. They shot the movie most of the world. India (Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata), Afganistan, Germany, Paris, China, South Africa.

Watch it. There are movies which are so so bad that they end up being a legend and immensely fun to watch.

Puss in Boots 6/10

So so... nothing special. Breathtaking animation is no more a plus point of animation movies. Its kinda norm now-a-days. Missed the fun.

Wow..thanks. I had really wanted to see this, but none of my friends were interested in it. :(

I will watch this. Thanks a lot for the nice review sir.

quan chi

mortal kombat
In Rockstar the heroes expressions are so lame. Just in the songs, I saw. Would never watch such trash.

Honestly you should watch this movie once more.Those expressions are the main thing due to which i recommended this movie.
Its atleast better than all the other stupid movies releasing these days.

Tum logon ki, iss duniya mein
Har kadam pe, insaan galat
Main sahi samaj ke jo bhi kahoon
Tum kehte ho galat, main galat hoon phir kaun sahi (phir kaun sahi)

To be frank, the film looks like a caricature of the rock/metal bands/singers, only the comedy was missing.
They successfully passed of a Bollywood choco boy as a hippee, and sold him as a Rockstar to the masses. Surprisingly it worked.

Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, jab sach sunn bhi na paaye
Sach koi bole toh tu niyam kanoon bataaye
Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh (rakh saala)

:lol:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
My head was already spinning after watching the movie, now its banging after reading your post Quan Chi. ;)

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^what should i post the complete lyrics.
:D

anyways as i had already mentioned its not a good movie but not that bad either.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
I know how you feel. I also once lost 930GB of data due to HDD failure.

I had backup of all torrents I had downloaded so I re-downloaded them again. Took 4months to complete but I've them back now.

Wish you best of luck. If you are in Mumbai...can meet me, at least 60%-70% refill guaranteed. :)
[/url]

Thanks man , you have given a lot of hope to a broken soul ! :neutral:
And yes i am from mumbai , navi mumbai to be precise . I will let you know if data recovery fails . Thanks again !

ajai5777

Youngling
any specific reasons ?? :| ... any way i loved it :)

I found it as dull and boring..
I cant explain how but I can relate.
I like movies like inception,shutter island,fight club,the girl with dragon tattoo etc..
But I dont like the movies like V for vendetta, Se7en, Dark city, Serenity etc..

For me, the main thing is enjoyment.The movie should entertain or thrill us.I dont like slow,dull, boring movies even if they are highly rated.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I found it as dull and boring..
I cant explain how but I can relate.
I like movies like inception,shutter island,fight club,the girl with dragon tattoo etc..
But I dont like the movies like V for vendetta, Se7en, Dark city, Serenity etc..

For me, the main thing is enjoyment.The movie should entertain or thrill us.I dont like slow,dull, boring movies even if they are highly rated.

This. Everyone's has their own choices and likeness. You really can't argue over those. ;)

Top Bottom