Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Neuron

Electronic.
Wallace and Gromit - The Curse of the Were Rabbit - 7.4/10
9 - 7.3/10.This movie begins to get messed up after the few beginning minutes.

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^
Yes it does. Not exactly block, but throttle the protocol. But not standard for all users/regions.

I don't know may be, Well My utorrent shows speed around 45 KBps while netwrox shows 55 kBps..on my 512 kbps connection.. @ sametime two different speed by two different appz.. from microsoft with default firefox download manager it showed around 55 KBps . I don't know what is this.. but netwrox is just bandwidth management.. so it must be right.. can some1 clarify this.. I guess this difference might be because of "average" and current speed

Piyush

Lanaya
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules (2011) - IMDb

good movie ...one time watch at least
dunno why IMDB rated it 5.9

ssb1551

Technomancer
Just watched The Lost Bladesman!! After the Ip Man series expectation from Donnie Yen has increased manifold!!But this one aint as great as Ip Man series or even Return of Chen Zhen!

ssb1551

Technomancer
Well I watched DeNiro's movies while growing up and all of 'em were gems like GFII,Taxi Driver, Heat, Cape Fear, Good Fellas and many more!! Thats why when he takes up project like Ronin & others its a big disappointment for me 'cause I consider him as one of the 3 best actors of all time...the other two being : one & only Marlon Brando & other Al Pacino!!

Top Bottom