The Background Soundtrack during the climax scene is SIMPLY MINDBLOWING

[YOUTUBE]KSY4Yi2ypno[/YOUTUBE]

Watched the movie a long time ago

This reminded me of the movie
[YOUTUBE]DGuWKVpSv2o[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
One thing I've observed mainly in hollywood movies (and seldom in bolywood movies) is that while in a chase the policeman never shouts for help from public. Like, "Hey catch him, he's a thief"

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
all the consolidated listings are behind the theatres official website listings

the Amazing Spiderman seems to be a remake of the first spiderman movie, they could have gone on with the story but theres this mirror's edge sequence with amazing shadows and reflections starting at 1:40
[Youtube]siqo1X-gKTk[/Youtube]

guys it is not a remake..it is based on the comic book series called the amazing spiderman...it is not a remake of the first film...u could call it a reboot but there will be differences for eg spiderman will now have a device to shoot webs not the way the first movie had it where he had natural webbings to shoot...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Coz it can be other way to...i mean a person(not police) trying to hurt other person

But, whoever chases never shout. If he did and someone helped, he must have had caught the person running in front. Its not about cops chasing or the villain chasing... none seek help

The Chaser 9/10

Marvelous!!!

A very good thriller after a long time. Getting the high def. now, should have watched it in high def.

Absolutely brilliant!!!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^so late, shockingly beautiful movie

Suggest me some post-apocalyptic movies without a Rambo protagonist.
I liked:
Pandorum
Alien 2
Apocalypto
The Road
and similar

ssb1551

Technomancer
u could call it a reboot but there will be differences for eg spiderman will now have a device to shoot webs not the way the first movie had it where he had natural webbings to shoot...

FYI the Spiderman character created by Stan Lee,along with Ditko, never had any "natural webbings". He used a contraption which shot a substance with properties similar to a spider's web. I have those initial comics(1963). You can find those all over the net. Read one. You'll like it a whole lot better than the movies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^+1. Even I've the earlier comics. Never mentioned about natural webbings...a device and had also a detailed description of his mask.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
guys it is not a remake..it is based on the comic book series called the amazing spiderman...it is not a remake of the first film...u could call it a reboot but there will be differences for eg spiderman will now have a device to shoot webs not the way the first movie had it where he had natural webbings to shoot...

I guess u had not seen 1st movie properly.it was not natural webbing he used some small device under his arm :razz:
i m not so sure but I think it was...

abhidev

Human Spambot
^+1. Even I've the earlier comics. Never mentioned about natural webbings...a device and had also a detailed description of his mask.

i guess the new spiderman movie also doesn't hv the concept of natural webbing...u can actually see in the trailor, a gadget around his wrist which shoots webs...

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
I guess u had not seen 1st movie properly.it was not natural webbing he used some small device under his arm :razz:
i m not so sure but I think it was...

erm..the webbing came out from the hand...no device..look again...@scene where he practices to shoot webbings on top of a building...now he will have a device when pressed releases a wen from which he moves from one place to another...

FYI the Spiderman character created by Stan Lee,along with Ditko, never had any "natural webbings". He used a contraption which shot a substance with properties similar to a spider's web. I have those initial comics(1963). You can find those all over the net. Read one. You'll like it a whole lot better than the movies.

yes...exactly...the movie made some alterations...now the contraptions will replace it in the new movie...that was one of the biggest differences made in the new movie..also the new villain is lizzard..not green goblin..which i heard irrfan khan will be potraying..

also the new suit is different from the earlier movie..which it gets from the amazing spiderman comic...

[YOUTUBE]_XayxMPrUP4[/YOUTUBE]

pause at 2:12..

Top Bottom