Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

abhidev

Human Spambot
The awesomeness wasn't out of my head and is still reeling in....so today watched KungFu Panda-2 again...but this time in 3D...but 2D is much better than 3D anytime....loved it!!!
That movies is severely COOL!!!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows pt 1 7/10

Man, there are people who top Ashutosh Gowariker in making long movies. Apart from length no other objections. Part of the times boring.

I guess even after making two parts of this installment of the book they failed to explain all.

R2K

In the Zone
Just Go with It (2011) - IMDb
The movie had a similar plot to bolly movie maine pyar kyon kiya
I don't know why but i just hate adam sandler movies.. ....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just got back from both the shows. I have to say, it was a treat to watch both of them.

The first show we caught up with was The Hangover Part II. We missed the first 5 or 10 minutes since the ticket machine at the theater got borked, which was f*ckin' annoying, as we had booked the tickets online to avoid these delays. Any-hoo, the movie was freakin' hilarious. The start was filled with a bunch a lame jokes, but it picked up pace once their hangover wears off. Zach Galifianakis's goofy acting was hilarious, but the winner totally has to be Ken Jeong, for his over-the-top role as Chow. Helms and Cooper did a fine job too. I found the first movie to be good, but not extremely great. The sequel was far more enjoyable, since they were in Thailand and they have all sorts of weird encounters you can imagine. My recommendation is that you go out for this movie with a large group of friends, if possible. The fun of watching it with friends is just great.

Kung-Fu Panda 2. What Can I say, this movie was simply amazing. Great storyline, voice acting and most of all action. This movie had something special, which the first movie sort of lacked; the emotional touch. Panda 2 touched the hidden aspect of Po trying to uncover the mystery of his parents and thus trying to get in touch with his inner peace. The artwork was simply brilliant and the way they presented the intro sequence. Humour was great. Jack Black really nails his role as Po. I also have to mention James Hong's voice as Mr.Ping and his animated role as the Geese in the sequel movie was really heart-warming.

Forget whatever the reviews might have claimed, but both these movies were total blast. Have fun guys. :)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^I've not have much hope on Hangover2. Did not like the first part that much and the question of a sequel just does not arise. Would wait for the DVD release.

Zombieland 8/10

Jesse Eisenberg is the perfect choice for all the nerd roles in the world. A great black comedy. Concept is almost similar with "Shaun of the dead" but I would keep "Shaun of the Dead" ahead of this. "Shaun of the Dead" had a story which Zombieland lacks.

Still, humor was insane and awesome. Must watch for sure.

lalam

In the zone
Just watched this in the afternoon and i have to say i really really liked it!

THE TUNNEL

Best of all it's free and legal. Since it was free i watched with no expectation but i totally drowned in it. If you like movies like Cloverfield, Quarantine or REC, Blair witch project etc. you should download this without thinking twice.

Here's the link: VODO - The Tunnel (2011) — by Carlo Ledesma

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Just Go with It (2011) - IMDb
The movie had a similar plot to bolly movie maine pyar kyon kiya
I don't know why but i just hate adam sandler movies.. ....

you are like the 1000th person to say that...again let me clarify that bollywood movie maine pyaar kyu kiya was a rip off of the movie cactus flower

Cactus Flower (1969) - IMDb

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Urf Professor, really good dark comedy, not for kids movie was banned apparently Urf Professor (Video 2001) - IMDb

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The Hills Run Red - 6/10 if u like Leatherface then u will also like babyface

Fearless (2006) - 8/10...a must watch movie for Jet Lee fans,dangerous fights & good story this movie has....after IP Man series this movie a worth watch

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
No one here watched Pirates Of the Caribbean yet? Care for a review?

U mean the latest ?

ya it was good ///

Worth watching once !!!

My rating 7.4/10 ( If u understand it really well )

Surely this part was not upto my expectation :-o
I Really thought that it deserved more !!

No way it can beat the third part ( world at war )

I m not a potter fan.... :lol:

I have seen Toy Story 1 & 2

Well Watched Source Code - 8/10

amazing movie with brilliant concept....:cool:
I hope Inception is not confusing as my frnds told me :))

I've seen Toy story trilogy with my bro !
In full 1080p

It was purely awesome !! i mean awesome !
Mine = 9.3/10

I Will surely see Source Code soon ..... tnx for ur rating
Hope its good !

Top Bottom