Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

F

frenzy

well i think despicable me is really heart warming movie.the lesson behind is about not judging a person on his physical attributes. It's a lesson for everyone that can be applied to . right? that's why it's great. also a supportive source and always will be .movielistingsitedotcom provides great and fair review of listed movies. :smile:

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
You can read a short review I did a while ago at: The Movie Mind : Insights of Movies I watch from 2010: A Beautiful Mind

******OFF TOPIC*******

Since it's a sincere effort to write a review I hate to bring this......that there are few pretty common noticeable grammatical errors that can be rectified. Normally, I do not bring this, but since you write blogs, I though to bring it for your own good. I hope you don't mind. BTW, not many errors, just a few I could figure out .....

"I think one of the justification for this movie to be awarded with four Oscars, can be given by the fact that not a single moment did I felt that Russell Crow was an actor. He was so unbelievably believable."

First ::: it should be One of the justificationss
Second ::: He was so unbelievably more believable
Third and the most common ::: It should be...... not a single moment did I feel and not felt, there is always present tense with DID .... :)

"Having done the graduation in Maths, I am repenting just one thing. "Why didn't I was recommended this movie, couple of years ago!"

Forth :::: It should be, Why wasn't I recommended this movie a couple of years ago .....

Technically " didn't " would be accepted but the correct formation would be wasn't I ......

As I said I hope you don't mind my bringing this up. BTW Nice review and keep writing ...... :)

well i think despicable me is really heart warming movie.the lesson behind is about not judging a person on his physical attributes. It's a lesson for everyone that can be applied to . right? that's why it's great. also a supportive source and always will be .movielistingsitedotcom provides great and fair review of listed movies. :smile:

In that sense "UP" was even better, and marry and max tops my list AFA real life lessons goes ....... but as an animation movie that also needs to entertain, make you laugh, thrill, excite, along with some teachings ...... movies like Megamind, Incredibles, Finding Nemo etc scores more ...... just my take though ...... views might differ obviously .....

nims11

BIOS Terminator
orphan - 7/10 decent thriller movie.....

was watching on HBO(or STAR MOVIES, i dnt remembr) few dayz back, was njoyin it but my DAD and MOM demanded a channel change. :(

In that sense "UP" was even better, and marry and max tops my list AFA real life lessons goes ....... but as an animation movie that also needs to entertain, make you laugh, thrill, excite, along with some teachings ...... movies like Megamind, Incredibles, Finding Nemo etc scores more ...... just my take though ...... views might differ obviously .....

"UP" was good but my favorite Animation film is How To Train Your Dragin!!!

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
was watching on HBO(or STAR MOVIES, i dnt remembr) few dayz back, was njoyin it but my DAD and MOM demanded a channel change. :(

In HBO only IIRC. I was about to get that movie and when i want to relax, i turned on the TV and to my surprise, HBO get this movie for first time in television.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Just go with it....awesomely funny....copy of Bollywood flick 'Maine pyar kyu kiya'....Adam sandler as good as ever...

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
******OFF TOPIC*******

Since it's a sincere effort to write a review I hate to bring this......that there are few pretty common noticeable grammatical errors that can be rectified.
As I said I hope you don't mind my bringing this up. BTW Nice review and keep writing ...... :)

** OFF - TOPIC **
I always knew, that I am (very) week in grammar stuff! Thanks for correcting me. I have updated the changes in the blog.
And there was no reason to "hate to bring" those mistakes, since only someone who really care tries to correct you, and I am lucky to have such members in this community of thinkdigit!
As you may have noticed, I started writing blogs, at the start of 2010, but couldn't got time to continue it in 2011. But I will make sure to try to write more.... Thnx ! :goodjob: Much appreciated! :clap2:

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
^^ Even with the worst entertainment quotient, Sucker Punch would hardly be "Boring" ....... All I can figure is that the imaginative roller coaster action is not your cup of tea, else there is nothing in the movie that can be the subject of discuesstion ....... but as all says IMHO :)

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
** OFF - TOPIC **
I always knew, that I am (very) week in grammar stuff! Thanks for correcting me. I have updated the changes in the blog.
And there was no reason to "hate to bring" those mistakes, since only someone who really care tries to correct you, and I am lucky to have such members in this community of thinkdigit!
As you may have noticed, I started writing blogs, at the start of 2010, but couldn't got time to continue it in 2011. But I will make sure to try to write more.... Thnx ! :goodjob: Much appreciated! :clap2:

Welcome Bro, even I am in to a lot of writing, right from my college days, but I usually write on forums. Haven't given a shot on writing blogs, but I might, you never know ..... :)

Krow

Crowman
marry and max
Sorry, just couldn't help noticing. It is Mary and Max and not Marry and Max.

I'd rate Kung Fu Panda above Megamind though. Need to watch Shrek again.

Saw Band Baaja Baarat: Nice movie. Delhiites might be able to relate to the movie a lot.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
you guiz will liek Enter the Void, its a kvlt movie donno why it wuz missed so far Tarantino said it had the best credit sequence of the year

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
watched Unstoppable and I must say the concept is new to me and I enjoyed the breathe taking suspense a lot and I would give it 8/10

Unstoppable (2010) - IMDb

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
watched Unstoppable and I must say the concept is new to me and I enjoyed the breathe taking suspense a lot and I would give it 8/10

Unstoppable (2010) - IMDb

Unstoppable is based on a true story, only they have exaggerated the facts a bit.

Get him to the greek 5.8/10
Sometimes funny. So-so movie.

(It made me remember one situation from Chasing Amy. There they did talk about it and here they tried it)

Top Bottom