Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
icheckmovies.com is awesome dude. Its like a social networking specially built for Movie buffs! :p One can easily keep track of all the movies they have seen or want to. The most fun aspect is to compare oneself with others on the site.
In simple words, I can't mark a movie, as "Having this movie in my collection", unless and until, I only watch movie, after it's in my collection. But I may have seen it on a theater, or TV, and may not decide to collect it. For that we must have another catalog, which can keep the list of those.

But sans the above problem, icheckmovies is awesome, and I thank-you heartily to bring this to our notice! :clap2:

OK, My Movies | The Movie Manager Based on IMDb | Home is good, as far as keeping a "simple list of the movies we have in our collection" is concerned. And I can have it backuped, after creating the list which maybe used in any other tools, which I may find later. Thanks SAM9S again, having you here is a boon to this community. :-D

yep icheckmovies is an awsome portal for movie buffs like you and me, infact i want every movie buff here to have an account there and compare out mutual interest ..... also much thanks for your generous compliments you have for me .......:) :)

Last edited:

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Saw "Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron" after years...It's one of the best movies ever made in INDIA...
Those who haven't seen the movie yet please do so...This is a laugh riot with an Surprising but justified ending.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
The troll hunter - Something on the lines of Cloverfield, BWP and [REC]. Not better than either of the three but still different in its own way. Watch it if you want something different.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
SAW 1- 6 - 8/10 ( every movie is connected with each other very nicely )

The Uninvited 7.5/10
Constantine 8/10

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys is there any site which regularly updates about the latest English DVD Releases.
In IMDB it just gives the list of recently released movies and the upcoming release.
I remember there was one blog which used to constantly update the latest DVD releases.

R2K

In the Zone
Saw "Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron" after years...It's one of the best movies ever made in INDIA...
Those who haven't seen the movie yet please do so...This is a laugh riot with an Surprising but justified ending.

which one do u suggest ..the one that was released in 1983 or the new 2007 release

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Shining 7/10
Resident Evil After Life 6.5/10
A fistful of Dollars 7.5/10

Last edited:
Top Bottom