Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

IITian

Broken In
Glengerry Glen Ross - 9.5/10

A beautifully crafted movie with some of the greatest acting performances ever..

A must watch for drama lovers!

Rahim

Married!
I am watching a documentary by Moore: SiCKO and 10 minutes into and my eyes are watery already :( I hope i can last the whole 2 hours.

Rahim

Married!
Watched District 9 today and found it to be decent. Its documentary style presentation was fresh and I was a little saddened that the subject-matter ended up being melo-dramatic rather than engaging. CGI were superb!!

Honestly, the director should have really raised the tension and thought-process of the viewers with such a sensitive issue. But it just started well and became a, well, a cliched movie. Lots of lose moments about the characters which is a little difficult to comprehend.

Being a fan of conspiracy documentary, I rate this movie ~snipped~ (Rahim NEVER rates his movies :) )

Rahim

Married!
^One can make interpretations of this movie with our current scenerios in this world.

@rhitwick: I havent finished it YET. But there are some shocking things indeed. Its like a fairy-tale.

Last edited:

INS-ANI

In the zone
Final Destination 4

6/10

Same old script. Absolutely nothing new.
the only thing fresh is better violence scenes...but aww...... it didn't excite ppl who live in age of SAW.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
May be some of here would like to visit this link.

Names of Asian movies and reviews.

*www.kfccinema.com/awards/awards.html

Gimme more....(can I say Hollywood sucks :oops: , plzzz )

dd_wingrider

In the zone
Gone Baby Gone - Nice timepass movie with lots of twisted plots. But it does leave a room for improvement, anywayz nice job from Ben Affleck as a director.

Krow

Crowman
District 9 - 9/10
Very nice movie...aliens are very real...

Excellent flick... totally agreed with you. Best part is its non-hollywoodish. SA director rocks. The slow transition of the lead character is pretty symbolic... :) A must watch!

Top Bottom