Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
That's the new floating around. I'm not concerned much about Star Trek's release, but if Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen & Terminator Salvation release screws up, then "It's clobbering time".

This multiplex strike is really screwing up a lot of good summer releases. I only hope they wake the f*ck up & start releasing the movies.

This multiplex strike is for Indian producers right!.....I dont think Hollywood releases would be affected by this.......I might be wrong though.....I don't know how this works......

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Me neither Sam. Hope they don't mess up the releases. Salvation has already released in North America. I can't believe, we aren't getting simultaneous release dates. :sad:

Has X-Men Origins: Wolverine released today in single screens?

ajayritik

Technomancer
Does anyone have recommendations for nice touching movies?
I heard Life is Beautiful and Pursuit of Happynes are good.
I don't know whether to classify this in the Emotional Drama genre. but I think you all got the point by touching movies.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
^^Life Is Beautiful

is a must watch!!! It's so so so so so so so so Good!!!!

I gave it 10/10!!It's awesome!!!

Persuit Of Happyness is also good!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@ajayritik
The Notebook
A walk to remember
A walk in the clouds
Away from her
The Classic
Groundhog Day
Pan's Labyrinth
If only
City of angels
Sweet November
Just like heaven
The Green Mile
Forest Gump
A beautiful Mind
Catch me if you can
K-Pax

abhi1301

gEttIn 0uT@@@ BOXX
^^^^ Has no one seen PS. I love you. not aware of the starcast but a must watch for all the romantic lovers .. really heart touching

++++ Bucket list : Morgan freeman + some guy i don't know : again an exellent movie

The reader though very explicit visually, but a very good watch indeed

If you wanna go outta holly then sadma is one of amazing classics,

Top Bottom