Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

azzu

AJJU
I AM LEGEND - I Loved it
Has Any 1 Seen FLASH POINT ? a korean(japan?) muvi starring Donnie yen
i loved it Does the second part released any1 knows ?

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
GHAJINI - 8.5/10 ..Must watch..Aamir's powerful acting, Asin's beauty, AR Rahman's music..Though the film needs to be edited, but Aamir speaks with his eyes...! Aamir rocks !

V for Vendetta-- 8/10 Absolute mindblowing film ..........

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
Wall-e 3.25/5 cool animation but the lack of dialogues kills the fun of animation

Monster house 2.75/5 boring story mediocre dialogues but very good animation

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
last night watched.......
slumdog millionaire --- 9/10
a must watch for digitians........!!
for the last half an hour (with the last ending song)--10/10
gud direction, script and music of a.r.rahman.....!!

but i didnt understand y the abuses in the movie were in hindi...??

dd_wingrider

In the zone
Haasil , what an amazing movie. Every scene was well written, its been long since i called a movie excellent and amazing.

Great acting by all, wish ashutosh rana had a bigger role. A must watch.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
^^^^^ Thank God someone got it right and pointed the mistake.
It takes lot of ummm patience to find movie with wrong spelling error.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Ghajini- So I was not supposed to get the tickets directly as the shows were already full. That too on saturday night.

Wrong!!

I was in Chennai and surprisingly got the ticket directly on the counter when I went prepared to purchase it in black.

Reason- Watchman tells me-the superhit Tamil movie...something like "Tindakalli Sarathi" is running packed houses..so nobody is buying Ghajini. Ghajini is a flop.

I laughed at his ignorance, just having heard it crossing 100crore mark.

Well...the movie.... I felt like I am watching a typical action south indian movie(with all due respect to south indians).
The fight sequences were badly executed. Cop running behind the bus looked like popaye running like Charlie Chaplin. The goons were all south indians. Way too lenghty. Unnecessary flashbacks. Forced songs. Stolen idea.

Asin was hyper but ok. But she will become obese soon. Mark my words! Aamir's 8 packs are awesome. But overall he looks like an incredible hulk rather than a human.

Was a totally forgetable experience. Is this what the record breaking movie all about?
I'd rather prefer watching dumb Shahrukh's rab ne bana di jodi in frustration. Or maybe Tindakalli Sarathi instead!

Alright. Time to leave Chennai :D

red_devil

Back!
Slumdog Millionaire ... 4/5

not that great a movie...but a fresh kinda movie

[ok it deserved a 4 n not 3.5 as i'd rated it earlier]

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Ghajini- So I was not supposed to get the tickets directly as the shows were already full. That too on saturday night.

Wrong!!

I was in Chennai and surprisingly got the ticket directly on the counter when I went prepared to purchase it in black.

Reason- Watchman tells me-the superhit Tamil movie...something like "Tindakalli Sarathi" is running packed houses..so nobody is buying Ghajini. Ghajini is a flop.

I laughed at his ignorance, just having heard it crossing 100crore mark.

Well...the movie.... I felt like I am watching a typical action south indian movie(with all due respect to south indians).
The fight sequences were badly executed. Cop running behind the bus looked like popaye running like Charlie Chaplin. The goons were all south indians. Way too lenghty. Unnecessary flashbacks. Forced songs. Stolen idea.

Asin was hyper but ok. But she will become obese soon. Mark my words! Aamir's 8 packs are awesome. But overall he looks like an incredible hulk rather than a human.

Was a totally forgetable experience. Is this what the record breaking movie all about?
I'd rather prefer watching dumb Shahrukh's rab ne bana di jodi in frustration. Or maybe Tindakalli Sarathi instead!

Alright. Time to leave Chennai :D

You are not supposed to utter bad words about that movie or a LOT of members of this forum will come and try to jump your ass telling you to support our culture and movies even if they are lame and horrible. Ok time for me to stop saying.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Cop running behind the bus looked like popaye running like Charlie Chaplin.
lolufunny

Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
great and hilarious film, especially the long and drawn out too many babies sequence. Only problem is that the Moose does not make an appearance.

And City of the lost children. Bizarre, well crafted movie. I was hooked at the opening santa sequence.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Not a single movie in Bollywood has come even half way close to hollywood's best movie of 2008 - Batman - The Dark Knight

Well that would've been true if TDK was really the best film of 2008. !!! (Btw, i watched it thrice in halls and 4 times with others):)

Top Bottom