Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

aditya_dahunk

Broken In
nawazuddin siddiqui(wasseypur faisal) and irfan khan this short film will rock ur world simply dark and very sadistic and original and its just 15 minutes so watch it now
Bypass(2003)
Irrfan & Nawazuddin Siddiqui in 'Bypass' (2003) - YouTube

1) Up(tearjerker animated movie)
2) 3 Iron(Korean masterpiece with no dialogues an epic movie)
3) Batman Begins(much more satisfying reboot to Batman series)
4) Saw series (i dare u to watch first 3 without once pausing or closing the media player)
5) Indian New age-----GOW,Maqbool,Blue Umbrella,Dev D,Haasil(first half)
6) Kill List,Blue Velvet, Mulholland Dr. , Lost Highway,The Machinist

a_medico

Chillum Baba
You instead (2011) - Alternate name Tonight you're mine

Perfect Sense being my favorite movie this year, I thought of checking out director David Mackenzie's work. This is an offbeat indie movie which nobody would bother to watch. Worked for me, though it might not be everybody's cup of tea. Loved the chemistry between the couple. Songs too blended with the movie quite well.

@A_medico, link...link kitni bar bolu............L I N K

Sorry. Didnt see your post earlier.

www.imdb.com/title/tt1582271

Last edited:

TechnoFan

Bazinga!
I watched The Matrix(1999) last night (yeah, I know - late to the party), but didn't get some parts of the movie. I googled some of my queries but couldn't get satisfactory answer for some and so I'm posting them here, hoping that the movie buffs around here can provide me with one:
1. Just after Neo takes the red pill, we see the Mirror scene. How did the cracked mirror become whole again? Neo is still not free from the bondage so he still cannot change/bend the aspects of the matrix.

2. Also as soon as Neo touches the mirror, it melts and goes down his throat? What does it mean?

3. What does Trinity means when she says: It's going into replication.

4. How does Neo come back to life at the end? Please don't tell me it is because of Trinity's kiss...like Bollywood crap films.

5. How does Neo fly "into" the Agent Smith and destroy him?

Last edited:

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
I watched The Matrix(1999) last night (yeah, I know - late to the party), but didn't get some parts of the movie. I googled some of my queries but couldn't get satisfactory answer for some and so I'm posting them here, hoping that the movie buffs around here can provide me with one:
1. Just after Neo takes the red pill, we see the Mirror scene. How did the cracked mirror become whole again? Neo is still not free from the bondage so he still cannot change/bend the aspects of the matrix.

2. Also as soon as Neo touches the mirror, it melts and goes down his throat? What does it mean?

3. What does Trinity means when she says: It's going into replication.

4. How does Neo come back to life at the end? Please don't tell me it is because of Trinity's kiss...like Bollywood crap films.

5. How does Neo fly "into" the Agent Smith and destroy him?

Its all related to how software code works, acts. Specially computer virus and anti virus. What do you think Matrix was.
That is what rhitwick means in his post.

If you were confused by matrix 1 wait till you enter the architect scene in matrix 2 :D

TechnoFan

Bazinga!
Its all related to how software code works, acts. Specially computer virus and anti virus. What do you think Matrix was.
That is what rhitwick means in his post.

If you were confused by matrix 1 wait till you enter the architect scene in matrix 2 :D
Can you guys stop trolling me now and answer my questions now please?

Last edited:

TechnoFan

Bazinga!
Just watch the Matrix 2nd and 3rd. Complete the trilogy. Then maybe we can help ya! :)
Are they good? Most people say that the 2nd and the 3rd movie are a big letdown and has lots of uninteresting story twists and plot holes. So, I'm kind of iffy about watching the rest of the trilogy..and move to other movies in my backlog. So, can you answer them for me now? :-?

Last edited:

hellscream666

Broken In
Are they good? Most people say that the 2nd and the 3rd movie are a big letdown and has lots of uninteresting story twists and plot holes. So, I'm kind of iffy about watching the rest of the trilogy..and move to other movies in my backlog. So, can you answer them for me now? :-?

well it is not called a trilogy for nothing .....u need to watch both matrix 2 and 3 to actually understand the whole picture....else it would be pointless.
about people complaining about them being letdowns, that is because matrix first part came at a time when no one has seen anything like it before and thus blew the minds of everyone who saw it .... but the sequels can never match the original as is the case with majority of the films out there.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

The "most people" are wrong.

Go watch Matrix 2 and 3. You would really enjoy 2; and 3 most of the times.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

It's not about the trilogy being a let down or not, what is necessary for you is to know how actually the "Matrix" is defeated!
And as far as your answers is concerned, I think sam9s have already given you those.

Top Bottom