Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

shashankm

I reign hell..
Rabit Proof Fence - 10/10
Classic portrayal of indelible survival instinct a human body encompasses irrespective of the size. Brilliant movie indeed that shows the escape of two children from a refugee camp back to their village. Fantastic work by child actors and equally gripping screenplay, based on a true story, must watch!

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^uh shoot em up, supposed to be like that, but it's just good
anaconda 3, sharktopus, and uh mammoth, it's just bad... hmm seeing a trend here all monster movies
and gunda

vipul619

whodiswhodat
Saw An American Crime.
That movie was a 10/10 but it was so sadistic i felt like just getting in the movie and killing everyone.
Its not like your SAW or Hostel, its SADISTIC TORCHER!!
Moreover Ellen Page is my 2nd fav actress after Emma Stone, so the things done to her were fcking disturbing.
Anyone seen it and can empathize with me.. :(

ajai5777

Youngling
The Dark Knight Rises - 8.5/10
The movie lived up to the expectations. That itself is an achievement for a sequel to The Dark Knight.

Someone earlier mentioned about batman reaches the city in just one cut. It was shot like that because escaping from the cave was the big thing there. Compared to that reaching the city is a small task thats why it was pictured like that.

The main theme in Batman movies are the victory over the fear. Thats why I like it. Bruce won over his fears ( darkness, bats etc ) to become batman. Even in this film he had to over come the fear of death to make the jump to escape from the cave. That was the main thing in this movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom