Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I am not a very big fan of movies from 1995 and earlier. But will give it a try if you so much recommend it.

No reason as such. I just enjoy post 90s movies more. I don't think the old movies are crap. It's personal flavor.

Man, this is bad. I also did not like b&W movies at first. But, it was Hitchcock who made me watch b/w movies. I understood movies had no time or color era. Its stories which made good movies. Well, I totally assumed that u do not like pre 90's movies due to the b/w treatment. I might be wrong, but there had to be some reason which made u took such decision.

Watch it for Polanski only (does that mean you have not watched "Rosemary's baby" too?)

The Haunting 8.5/10

Watching horror movies at night in dark is not a very good idea.

This movie has a perfect tagline "You may not belive in ghosts but you can not deny terror."

Recommended.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
No reason as such. I just enjoy post 90s movies more. I don't think the old movies are crap. It's personal flavor.
Absolutely. No way Old movies are crap, it's outta question.
And for me, I like old movies too, but I have some reasons, when I see old movies, I feel a connection between the screen, my eyes and my heart, but frankly in some of the latest movies today the connection remains between eyes and screen only :(
The Haunting 8.5/10

Watching horror movies at night in dark is not a very good idea.
Absolutely correct. Especially if you have Headphone on, I felt horrible when watched Resident Evil 5, from then I always avoid Horror movies, pretty sad for me.

R2K

In the Zone
^^
its coming today on HBO at 11 PM :D
BTW HBO aired Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (2008 yesterday night. Almost half of the scenes were removed from the movie. I don't know why did they broadcast it.:(

Thank you :D

how was it?

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Hey why do you say so? Is it such a puerile movie!

Buddy you might like it. Opinion varies, imo, 2012 is a full cartoon type movie, if John Cusack wasn't there it would be one of the greatest flop of all time I guess. If it already isn't :), again it's my op, don't take it personally.

Top Bottom