Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

stonecaper

SuperMASSiVE
lOVE SEX AND dHOKHA.Watch it guys u wont regret.very disturbing and awe-inspiring.IMHO Best of bollywood'10.Much better Than MNIK:crazy::crazy:

red dragon

Master troll
Watched Fear and loathing in Las Vegas,great movie.
Another movie, watched a couple of days back,it was probably called Little children.Kate Wineslet in the leading role.Little disturbing,but leaves a lasting impression.

azzu

AJJU
RIght ya wrong
got some good reviews from top crictics so intended to watch it
pretty avg movie though

6/10

as always irfan khan was damn good

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
All hail to the ultimate cimema critic *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/77.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/77.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/77.gif

Yes, yes me too...

FEAR??? is that the one with Mark walberg??

Its Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas very confusing and meaningless movie. Don't watch.

4th Period Mystery 6.5/10 (This has not yet got an IMDB entry, external link)

Korean thriller on a murder in a school. Good attempt but hurried treatment. The incidents take place in a short span of time and gets concluded very soon.
You don't actually get the heat of the tension. In other words movie was finished before the thrill part was established.
One time watch, don't expect a neat story and proper explanation.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Deck The Halls - Don't bother. God knows what made me watch a Christmas flick on a Monday afternoon. It had some good laughs, but apart from that was totally trash. I would rather prefer watching Jingle All The Way over this.

Never Back Down - Enjoyed this movie. Clichéd to the core and it's very easily predictable, but yet fun to watch. It has the small Rocky Balboa meets Kick Boxer type of thing going on.

Never Back Down - Enjoyed this movie. Clichéd to the core and it's very easily predictable, but yet fun to watch. It has the small Rocky Balboa meets Kick Boxer type of thing going on.

The movie was nice. The fight in the end was awesome and the song Someday by Flipsyde is really a good one :)

azzu

AJJU
The Aviator
Awesome Movie Leonardo dicaprio is Awesome
gotta be one of the best movies i have seen this year
8/10
a must Watch

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Double Indemnity - 9.5/10:
A classic thriller in every sense . Great story, brilliant execution , well acted, perfectly directed by Billy Wilder(Sunset Blvd. another fav of mine) and sharp and witty dialogues you would only get in the Golden Ages of Hollywood film!
Those who are scared to try this because it's old and B/W.. just watch the firs 10 mins and you will be absorbed!
MUST WATCH

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Skjult (Hidden) - A good Norwegian thriller. This one is from the latest horrorfest. A bit slow in pace (like The Broken) but always interesting throughout. The B-grade horror movies from this year's horrorfest seem quite good. Dread, Lake Mungo and Hidden, enjoyed all three.

azzu

AJJU
The Recruit
Dunno why but iam actually liking Colin Farrel (hiz spontaneous type of acting)
Pretty good acting by characters and a good story
a good watch
7/10

Top Bottom