Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@rhitwick coz twilight is the most over rated and stupid movie i've heard abt.deleted the rip after 10mins of watching

But I've not recommended him "Twiilight", I recommended "Let the Right One In" :|

Year One 5/10

Jack Black should be your only reason to watch this movie...even though if and only if you are a fan of him...lest u may not stand the movie...

Its stupid

@rhitwick coz twilight is the most over rated and stupid movie i've heard abt.deleted the rip after 10mins of watching

Everyone has their own taste of movies. You can't flame somebody coz he likes the movie that you hate. Think again before you write.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
BTW downloaded Transformers 2. May watch it 2moro.

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Watched many movies in the last few weeks.

The Rockers - 7/10
The Proposal - 7.5/10
Batman Begins (re-run) 9/10
Exorcist - 9/10
District 9 - 8.5/10
Pool Hall Junkies - 7.5/10
Trick R Treat - 6/10
Public Enemies - 9/10

Had gone to watch Blue (hind movie) today. Complete garbage. 2/10. Stay away from it!

a_medico

Chillum Baba
I loved Twilight :D

I think a sequel : New Moon is coming out. Saw the trailer somewhere. Will watch it too.

By the way, also check out Twilight soundtrack. Its awesome.

10 Things You Need to Know About Losing Weight
- Awesome BBC documentary which can help you change the way you eat wrongly. Highly recommended even for non overweight individuals!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Surprisingly CNN-IBN (Rajiv Masand, I believe his ratings) rated All The Best 3/5 whereas Blue 1.5/5 and Main aur Mrs. Khanna 1/5...

But, all the best 3 :shock:
I expect it to be worst of these three :rolleyes:

a_medico

Chillum Baba
^^^^

Humor is a complicated thing which involves different neurotransmitters at the neuronal level in brain. Yours and Masand's neurotransmitters must not have matched. :D

INS-ANI

In the zone
A Message issued in public interest

Watch out for paranormal activity, releases today.Check out the trailer *www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_UxLEqd074

The last family member (Project blair witch) still holds the record.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Major League 5.8/10

Ummm, so so...
Posted again:
A Message issued in public interest

Watch out for paranormal activity, releases today.Check out the trailer *www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_UxLEqd074

The last family member (Project blair witch) still holds the record.
And it has SAW 6 trailer !!!
Cool...

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I loved Twilight :D

I think a sequel : New Moon is coming out. Saw the trailer somewhere. Will watch it too.

By the way, also check out Twilight soundtrack. Its awesome.
Amen brother. I really enjoyed the movie as well, turned out to be a surprise package. Got the HD version instantly. :smile:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I like Twilight as well. You cant call me a big fan but I have read all the books (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn).

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
SOME LIKE IT HOT (1959) - 9.5/10 :pure comic masterpiece!! One of the best comedy films I've seen!!

Top Bottom